• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: The Prosecution of a Turnanbout

Status
Not open for further replies.
if slim feels he no longer wants to, then we will have to do this without him... if he changes his mind, he is welcome to come back :)

I agree with Feliciano, as long as Anthony and Slim communicate as little as possible it'll be fine!:)

ok, a re ordered cast list will be up shortly, will leave this up for one more morning, if we dont get any more people, then I will distribute the remainder accordingly

ok, von karma is still yours anthony, how do you wanna do this, shall I leave the remainder for you all to claim, or do you want me to just give them accordingly?

ok pal, the remaining three are: The Judge, Kay Faraday, wendy oldbag and if someone could make at least 2 more characters, that would rock

tomorrow, will distrebute the remaining three, and post out the evidence, and notify our killer

Username:Skitty_Lover

Name of Character:Kay Faraday

History:When she was ten her father Byrne was murdered, and she assisted Tyrell Badd in the early stages of the investigation behind it. Seven years after her father's death she discovered that he was the Great Thief Yatagarasu, and took up the name as well. She had Miles as a temporary partner when she attempted to uncover the smuggling ring.

Personality:Kay is energetic, curious, and cheeky. She has great determination, and hopes to bring many criminals to justice.

I hope I actually got her character somewhat right...

you have indeed got her right, accepted :D, pms will go out to people in a moment. will regulate oldbag and the judge as cameos if nobody wants them :D

sorry, my net went nuts when I was sending them out initially, only one of them were apparently sent. resending now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom