• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Photo Club thread (share your photos!)

Do you like the Photo Club feature?

• Yes

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Meh, neither like nor hate it

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
As soon as this feature was announced on that interview, I knew...
I knew I was going to take a bajillion photos of my Type: Bronze.
Haven't taken many yet, only just transfered him to Ultra Sun, but gosh darn, just you wait until I finish the Pokédex.

3qM0dx2.jpg

Caught this beautiful shiny earlier today, so had to take a photo with it. I wish there was more stickers, I feel like I've run myself out of ideas for things.

For my own personal challenge when playing through this game, I tried to put together as close as possible a team to what I would consider to be a "canon" team for the female protagonist of USUM.

So...here you have it. Moon/Selene in her standard outfit with a team of Pokémon who I, personally, could really see her having caught in the actual USUM story.

And as a bonus I also took a picture of Nebby (who it turns out you can catch after beating Team Rainbow Rocket by going to the Ruins of Conflict and finding Lillie there), as well as Moon in her Lurantis outfit to show everyone that I had enough money by the end of the game to actually buy it.
2017-11-23 21.13.21.jpg
2017-11-23 21.14.30.jpg
2017-11-23 21.16.13.jpg
2017-11-23 21.22.05.jpg
2017-11-23 21.24.00.jpg
2017-11-23 21.25.48.jpg
2017-11-26 19.52.33.jpg
2017-11-26 20.16.05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gonna start of by saying that I really love this feature, mainly because I'm a photo nerd :p, but it is really fun to use. I do wish there was more variety with the stickers, frames and stuff, but overall I enjoy using it. I have lots of photos, but a bunch of them suck, but I did want to show off these. I just took these congratulatory photos of my team to celebrate winning the league and beating the post game. :D

8VQ6z3h.jpg
uGhhmMM.jpg

GqD9adM.jpg
IAzyYJm.jpg

nFscbRR.jpg
fV2kpfZ.jpg

Yo I finally got my SD card out and got the pictures off it! Here's some of my favorites:
tumblr_p0z6o7N9XA1s96u1io5_400.jpg
tumblr_p0zhv2aDOO1s96u1io8_400.jpg
tumblr_p0zhv2aDOO1s96u1io3_400.jpg
tumblr_p0zhv2aDOO1s96u1io2_400.jpg

The pokemon photo club is okay. It's kind of fun but I usually forget it's there.
Anyway, here's me flexing with Incineroar:
tumblr_p07suym8741szkmb1o1_1280.jpg

HNI_0098_JPG.JPG

HNI_0099_JPG.JPG

HNI_0003_JPG.JPG

I recently got not one... BUT TWO SHINY BLACEPHALON HOW DID I EVEN
Anyway, I decided to use Refresh on them but don't use a Rainbow Bean, and then I decided to take photos of them to raise the affection a bit more to get the extra boost on XP.
My initial idea was to have it pretending to kick his head as a ball on the beach, but then I looked at all the shots, and I couldn't forego this joke.
So, this is Sacrilegio (Sacrilegy), the first shiny Blacephalon I got. He is Bold natured, which is the reason why I saw the need to go after the second one. He makes a duo with Blasfemia (Blasphemy), as Blasfemia&Sacrilegio.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom