• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Physical Water Brawl

Drakon

Requiem Raver
Reaction score
Out of these physical water attacks, what do you choose and why?

Aqua Jet
Aqua Tail
Clamp
Crabhammer
Dive
Razor Shell
Waterfall

Aqua Jet seems like the more beneficial one, since it allows the user to go first, is quite accurate, and has substantial power for those with it, like Feraligatr and Azumarill, and some Swords Dancing Water-types like Kabutops and Empoleon.

Thanks for reading.

I prefer special water type attacks.

Out of that list, I'd probably have to say waterfall for reasons which I am not clear of.

I chose Waterfall, because it is a great STAB move for Qwilfish, my favorite Pokemon.

Dive, just cause it's a water version of Dig/Fly. I miss it.

I prefer special attacks.
I've never used any of these, apart from for a HM slave

For me, it is kind of a tie between Waterfall and Aqua Tail.

Granted, I get around it by using both on my Gyarados. But looking back, I may just stick with Waterfall because it is almost as powerful, has more PP and has chance to flinch.

I really only use special water attacks, but on the occasions I use physical attacks, Waterfall and Aqua jet are my favs. Shell blade looks quite cool too.

Razor Shell is such a great move.

Aqua Jet is good for utility and some sweepers. Aside from Clamp, most of the other moves have relatively little to offer for consideration, aside from power.

i like razor shell and aqua tail, mostly aqua tail because feraligatr is sick wit it but razor shell just looks pimp :D

I'd say Aqua Jet. It's an increased priority move, has high accuracy, and can deal a considerable amount of damage when used properly.

That said, I prefer Special Water type attacks.

I prefer Special Water-type moves, but my favorite Physical move would be Aqua Jet, because its increased speed priority is very helpful for slower Pokémon, such as Gyarados.

I like Aqua Tail. Just seems like a cool move, and it's the the strongest one up there. If only it had better accuracy...

Razor shell because it's the signature move of the oshawott line (or, almost, excluding shellder)

a close second's waterfall, I've spammed way too much with it with my Ferealigatr ^^

I prefer Waterfall. Razor Shell might be my second favorite once I get pkmn white with my Oshawott. :>

Waterfall as its pretty much the bread and butter of most physical water Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom