• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pichu's IVs

GameCodeTrainer

Warrior of 炎
Reaction score
Does anyone know what a Pichu's perfect IVs at level 100? I need to know, because right now I'm doing a project that involves getting a level 30 Pichu with perfect IVs. I want to know at least 1 stat that has perfect IVs.....

If you want to know the stats of it... it will be these:
181/116/66/106/106/156
Of course, the nature will change them some. Did this help?

You mean a level 100 Pichu's perfect IV stats?

Here:
HP - 181
Attack - 116
Defense - 66
Special Attack - 106
Special Defense - 106
Speed - 156

This is assuming it never got any EVs.

You could've asked this in the Simple Questions thread.

It all depends what nature it has there is no real way of knowing unless we know the nature.

I had input the stats Thunder410, and they were all perfect. I want to know the IVs of a level 30 Jolly Natured Pichu..... So who ever has a level 30 UT Jolly Natured Pichu and has done an IV battle, tell me the IVs at level 30...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom