• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Picture Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokieFan09

Cosmic Jester
Reaction score
The current Bulbagarden picture thread is too long and rather outdated. So, if you want post more up to date pictures here (with minimual spam) and get your own pictures rated by other members/rate others, go ahead. I'll post one when I find my camera. >_<

Yeah, but you have to go through a ridicolous to find people. This thread would be easier and less outdate. It would also give a better feeling for who is on bulbagarden/who is still actively posting.

Or I could not. I don't want this to be a point of contention. I'll see what the other bulbagardners think.

I'm all for it. I just posted in the old one, then I went back and noticed that it started in 2003! So yeh, I think an up-to-date one would be good :)

Uhh, the other one is stickied bro. People post in it every day. Why would people re-post their pictures in a different thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom