• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pidgey Of A Feather (Me [Elphaba] and Aurasoul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstractwatercolor

Consider the coconut
Reaction score
In a cave, at night, three Pokemon were asleep. On the left was a scrawny Pikachu named Devo, in the middle, a Vaporeon named Vui with a Pink Bow around her neck, and on the right was a Riolu named Sy, with a green scarf.

Suddenly, Vui woke, screaming bloody-murder.

Sy woke up startled.

"Yikes! Where's the murder?!"

Sy calmed down and then saw Vui shaking.

"Hey Vui, are you OK? What happened?"

Vui was incoherent, sobbing. But finally, she managed to gasp, "Aurora! Thespia! Oh, Arceus..............!!!"

Vui buried her face in Sy's fur, sobbing. "S-She was hurting you! She was hurting you, and I couldn't help you!!!"

((That's just like the nightmare Sy had of Aurora hurting Thespia))

OOC: Oh yeah :D

Sy remembered that he had a similar nightmare about Thespia once and felt very sorry for Vui.

"It's ok Vui, it was just a dream, please don't cry. I'm fine, see?"

Last edited:
Vui's sobs slowly faded into sniffles. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

Sy smiled.

"It's ok, I know how scary nightmares like that can be."

Vui sighed, snuggling up between Sy and Devo, who was still out cold.

Sy smiled and petted her.

"Don't worry I'll stay with you for as long as you want."

Vui licked Sy on the cheek, then lad her head on and closed her eyes. "Night, Sy..." She murmured, drifting off to sleep.

((Licks are the Pokemon equivalent of kisses))

The next morning, Vui and Devo got up early to make some Berry-mush.

Vui giggled. "Morning, bro." She called. They obviously weren't related, but after everything thay'd been through together, they might as well be siblings.

"How was your night?" Devo asked innocently, not knowing about his mate's nightmare.

"OK I guess." said Sy, unsure of whenever to mention the nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom