• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu C-Gear skin to become available via Global Link: Event runs through August 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pikachu C-Gear skin to become available via Global Link: Event runs through August 31, 2012

A Pikachu-themed C-Gear skin has been announced by the Pokémon Global Link website.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Pikachu C-Gear skin to become available via Global Link: Event runs through Augus

Oh, now isn't that a surprise.

Re: Pikachu C-Gear skin to become available via Global Link: Event runs through Augus

Hopefully, the password will be the same for everyone.

Pikachu C-Gear skin to become available via Global Link: Event runs through August 31, 2012

A Pikachu-themed C-Gear skin has been announced by the Pokémon Global Link website.

Read more on Bulbanews

Read more on Bulbanews

Thats cool, and it seems that BulbaBot quad-posted. :p

You sure are excited about this, eh Bulbabot?

Oh, I can't wait for it. I love my current Munna skin but this one looks much better.

Nationals!? Oh...So, That's what they meant by "Event"....TPCi is really making it a challenge to collect these Skins.....Nationals is way in Indianapolis.....Oh well..Someone who goes will post the Password online...Hopefully Like Munna, The Password will be the same for Everyone...

...I'll wait for a skin based on Lileep, Cradily, Galvantula, Chinchou, or Lanturn...

What time does Nationals start?

D8 I might have missed the Munna skin. I hope the password is the same for all, I don't want to miss a Pikachu skin!

pikachu c-gear password is "PikachuCGear" i hope is universal... but try it it work with me!

That's the code I've been hearing.....It must be the same for everyone! I'm gonna try it!

I tried the password and it worked for me :)

Me Too! :D

Well, even though I unlocked the C-Gear skin here in Spain where I can´t go on DW, I will surely get this when I get back to Ireland. Only reason I got the Munna one was because I hate having a bare C-Gear. :p

finally a reason for me to back to the DW after like a month

I got mine.

Thanks for the password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom