• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu colored pichu question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redclaws

Forest of Less Lust!
Reaction score
Just a quick question.

I'm guessing that since I evolved my Pichu, I won't be able to do the spiky eared pichu event, correct?

Also, does spiky eared pichu retain said spiky ear throughout its evolutions?

Simple questions, simple answers was probably a better place for this. Regardless, I'm pretty sure the shiny Pichu still works even after it's been evolved (dunno why you wouldn't want to keep it untouched, though).

And the Spiky-Eared Pichu doesn't evolve at all. The in-game explanation is that it's time travelled with Celebi so much, it's biological clock is completely screwed and it's unable to mature (my words).

Last edited:
i downloaded 2x shiny pichu (1 untouched & 1 EV'd & evolved)& the raichu unlocked the spiky eared pichu for me so the rumours are true it definitely does work

as said above the spiky eared pichu doesn't evolve at all due to some terminator / bttf / donnie darko time travel sickness or w/e...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom