• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distributed ov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distribute

If we evolve the Pichu, will it still activate the event?

Probably not, as when you get it, it is holding an everstone.

Re: Pikachu-Colored Pichu to be distributed via Wi-Fi: First Pokémon to be distribute

Can you receive this if you live in the United States?

I'm confused because it's only shown on the UK official site, but it says something about North American players on bp.

I didn't get the gamestop event. q_q

Can you receive this if you live in the United States?

I'm confused because it's only shown on the UK official site, but it says something about North American players on bp.

I didn't get the gamestop event. q_q

You CAN get this in the U.S. I live in wisconsin and I got it, so if you're in the U.S. with an english game, i'm pretty sure you can.

This is a good one but if the IV's for Speed are not 31 then the whole point of resetting for IV's is lost! because it HAS to be 31 for speed!
I reseted today (haven't finished):
25/30/23/29/27-29/30
I need to get 31 for speed!

Speed and Atk were both 29

two points isn't worth wasting time SRing for

Ahh, this is great!
It's an improvement.

Also, does this PCP unlock the event thing in HGSS?

Thanks.

If we evolve the Pichu, will it still activate the event?

I will try this as soon as I can, are currently new gaming my Diamond for more PCPs ("borrowed" my brothers DS:spin:), so I will have lots of Shiny Rats:mallet: but I doubt it will work when it's evolved.

Thank you! I'm glad they are offering it over wi-fi for anyone who missed out on the Gamestop one, but it stinks that those of us who did get a Gamestop PCP can't get one of these too. Now I have to go and trade for one!
Why, it's the same thing really.

This is aweswome! My first ever event that I could possibly get! (because I'm nowhere NEAR the states. YEAH! I am just pumped! I hope they do this for all events from now on!

I will try this as soon as I can, are currently new gaming my Diamond for more PCPs ("borrowed" my brothers DS:spin:), so I will have lots of Shiny Rats:mallet: but I doubt it will work when it's evolved.

Why, it's the same thing really.

The event will still work if you evovle the Pich because it been tested and it works.

I got mine this morning, haven't picked it up yet though and I doubt I'll bother resetting for stats

I wish that HgSs changed the way the light ball behaved and had it work for Pichus too. At least them NEP might be more useful. I soooo want to have it follow me early on in the game.

I already got it at gamestop...I wish I knew I could've just stayed home. Will they do this with Jirachi too?

The event will still work if you evovle the Pich because it been tested and it works.
Yay! Oh, wait. I already have a shiny Raichu. Never mind, I'll do it anyway. More power and special moves. Btw, would the shiny Raichu activate the event too?

Last edited:

Woohoo!
I got it last night; I was surfing on Bulbapedia and glanced and the News section and the word 'Pichu' and 'giveaway' managed to catch my eye... I clicked the link...Could it be that a miracle was occuring and Australia was FINALLY getting a WI-Fi event?!

The article said "North American versions" and I was like "DAMN IT! AUSTRALIA NEVER GETS TOUCHED WITH THESE EVENTS!!" Then, I read on and it said "and PAL versions" and I was like "Wait a second...isn't that...HOLY ****!!!!!!"

Thirty seconds later I had my DS in my hand with a shiny new Pichu on it. :) :naughty:
Then I read the rest of the article, because I knew that there'd be a HeartGold/SoulSilver effect as a bonus and I wondered what AMAZING new prize I'd get! Then I realized...this AMAZING prize was another Pichu, with a slightly different shaped ear...:boom:

Still, WORTH IT.

Yay! Oh, wait. I already have a shiny Raichu. Never mind, I'll do it anyway. More power and special moves. Btw, would the shiny Raichu activate the event too?

It depends on your Shiny Raichu. Did you catch it in-game or did you get it at an event? The Shiny Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu will only unlock the Spiky-eared Pichu event if they have a "Fateful Encounter" tag in its Summary.

I immediately grabbed my DS and Pokémon Platinum game as soon as I heard that they were distributing it to North American players via Wi-Fi. Thanks, Bulbanews! ^_^

Oh wow! I just flipped on mystery gift knowing absolutely nothing about this and now I got my Pikachu-Coloured Pichu. This is awesome! Now I wish they did that for the Jirachi. But oh well I'm happy about the Pikachu-coloured Pichu. Now I can get the Notched-ear Pichu when I get HG/SS. Cool!

Is there any truth to the rumor that if a North American cart downloads this, it uses up one Wonder Card code that may be used in the future to download another kind of event Pokemon specifically FOR NA carts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom