• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu-coloured Pichu/Draco Meteor Jirachi Events Confirmed For NA Release!!

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
Source 1

Source 2

Source 3 (Link created 5 hours ago; deleted sometime between then and time of this post.)

Serebii said:
Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver - Pikachu Coloured Pichu US Event Confirmed

Confirming the post I made yesterday, the official site has today updated stating that the Pikachu Coloured Pichu is to be given away at Gamestop stores across America from January 30th 2010 to February 14th 2010. This Pichu can be downloaded to Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. Just take your DS and the game to the store and you can download it. As mentioned before, this Pichu is a Shiny Pichu and gives you access to the Spiky-eared Pichu in HeartGold/SoulSilver. I can also confirm to you now that the Jirachi event I mentioned yesterday will also be given at Gamestop. Click the picture for further details.

Last edited:
Re: Pikachu-coloured Pichu/Draco Meteor Jirachi Events Confirmed For NA Release?!

It's confirmed on Pokemon.com. I already posted the link elsewhere.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_pichu_distro_teaser-2010-01-11/

Apparently everyone missed it amongst the "omg the site is sooo slooooow" >_>

Jirachi, on the other hand, I haven't spotted, but I will begin looking now.

edit: oh okay... soo... uh... link no work anymore. They seriously took it down? I SAW those dates, I swear, and the link WORKED, I sent it around to some people when I spotted it and they were like "cool". But it would seem they took it down.

double edit: Haha, yup, they took it down. Unfortunately, I don't have a screencap to prove it, but I DID see those dates. I didn't seen anything about Jirachi, though I wouldn't doubt it. Pikachu-Color Pichu, I can swear I did see the news post for it, but apparently it wasn't meant to have been up just yet.

Last edited:
Re: Pikachu-coloured Pichu/Draco Meteor Jirachi Events Confirmed For NA Release?!

It's confirmed on Pokemon.com. I already posted the link elsewhere.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/news/vg_pichu_distro_teaser-2010-01-11/

Apparently everyone missed it amongst the "omg the site is sooo slooooow" >_>

Jirachi, on the other hand, I haven't spotted, but I will begin looking now.

edit: oh okay... soo... uh... link no work anymore. They seriously took it down? I SAW those dates, I swear, and the link WORKED, I sent it around to some people when I spotted it and they were like "cool". But it would seem they took it down.

Okay, I'm gonna say that link doesn't work correctly anymore, either, since it just sends you to the general video games section of Pokemon.com.

Okay, I have some form of proof I'm not crazy and did see those dates:

Google Search with the URL

The first result and the same URL: "Shiny Pichu Distribution at Gamestop! | News | Pokémon.com"

It seems like it's meant to be posted tomorrow (also the true date the site was meant to go up)

Okay, I have some form of proof I'm not crazy and did see those dates:

Google Search with the URL

The first result and the same URL: "Shiny Pichu Distribution at Gamestop! | News | Pokémon.com"

It seems like it's meant to be posted tomorrow (also the true date the site was meant to go up)

Appreciated.

Cool... I guess. I wish they would release things over Wifi more.

mental note: drive by gamestop and download this after college someday.

Oh good! I have a local gamestop like, 5 minutes away from my house! It's much easier than driving to Toys R Us!

Well, I don't really care, cuz I have the Japanese versions for both event Pokemon. But I am a collector, so I'll still go!

Argh, hope it comes out in Canada sometime :(
Anyone know if it'll reach Canada or only for America?

Thanks.

I'm not sure Chebon, but I'm assuming it will also be in Canada since the topic says " Confirmed for NA Release" and Canada is in North America.

I'm not sure Chebon, but I'm assuming it will also be in Canada since the topic says " Confirmed for NA Release" and Canada is in North America.

Yeah, I know, but I thought they would at least say EB Games or something. Cause, as you probably know, we don't have GameStop in Canada.

Thanks.

Still no events for England... sob...

Yup, Canada is in North America.
But the release will be in GameStop stores, which Canada doesn't have.

Canada has been completely ignored for a really long time now. I remember the Mew distribution event for Emerald, which happened at Toys R Us. Well, I went to Toys R Us, and they had no idea what I was talking about. They thought I was crazy, and told me that they had NEVER had a Pokemon event before. I remember the same thing happening with that special Shiny Zigzagoon. We just don't get the events here.

For those of us who live in North America, but NOT the U.S.A., we have to go over the border if we want to get any of the event Pokemon ourselves.

Which is pretty sad. I'm with you, Takoto. I feel forgotten, too.

Yup, Canada is in North America.
But the release will be in GameStop stores, which Canada doesn't have.

Canada has been completely ignored for a really long time now. I remember the Mew distribution event for Emerald, which happened at Toys R Us. Well, I went to Toys R Us, and they had no idea what I was talking about. They thought I was crazy, and told me that they had NEVER had a Pokemon event before. I remember the same thing happening with that special Shiny Zigzagoon. We just don't get the events here.

For those of us who live in North America, but NOT the U.S.A., we have to go over the border if we want to get any of the event Pokemon ourselves.

Sigh :(

I can't border hop, I've got school!

Anyways, that sucks for us :(

I hope they change it to something that is beneficial to the people who don't have access to this event :(

Sigh :(

I can't border hop, I've got school!

Anyways, that sucks for us :(

I hope they change it to something that is beneficial to the people who don't have access to this event :(

I've still got my fingers crossed for an event at EB Games, since it's GameStop's Canadian retailer. But if our absolute LACK of events in the past is anything to go by, then it won't happen.

Lol, I have a fabulous plan. I'm going to bring my sister and my boyfriend along when I do a border-hop over to the US to get PCP.

I'll go in with Diamond, then I'll send my sister in with my Pearl and my boyfriend in with my Platinum. Let's see if I can get Shiny Pichu three times.

If I pull it off, I'll give you one. XD

I've still got my fingers crossed for an event at EB Games, since it's GameStop's Canadian retailer. But if our absolute LACK of events in the past is anything to go by, then it won't happen.

Lol, I have a fabulous plan. I'm going to bring my sister and my boyfriend along when I do a border-hop over to the US to get PCP.

I'll go in with Diamond, then I'll send my sister in with my Pearl and my boyfriend in with my Platinum. Let's see if I can get Shiny Pichu three times.

Unless you mean directly, you can't trade over wi-fi. the Pichu comes with the ribbon that prevents it.

That's true.
Given our luck in the past, I doubt we'll the event :(

Rofl :p
That's a jokes plan lol
That could actually work :)
Just time it right, should be good.

What would you like for it? Are you cloning it?

Thanks very much :)

We literally never get events in England. We have to go to America and Japan to get 'em :/ The only one we've ever got in my area was a Shaymin event. All the older English events- if any, where in places like London and Birmingham... And my Mum won't let me go up there just to get a bunch of Pixels.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom