• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu Cup Wi-Fi tournament announced: Only Electric Type Pokémon allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pikachu Cup Wi-Fi tournament announced: Only Electric Type Pokémon allowed

The Pikachu Cup Wi-Fi tournament has been announced. Only Electric Type Pokémon may be used in this tournament.

Read more on Bulbanews

Stunfisk confirmed god-tier.

...this is a joke but he does at least have a bit of an edge, if not much of one.

(it's entirely possible he still doesn't, for I do not meta-game that much)

Stunfisk confirmed god-tier.

...this is a joke but he does at least have a bit of an edge, if not much of one.

(it's entirely possible he still doesn't, for I do not meta-game that much)
it does, I've been using it on the pikachu cup showdown ladder and it's really good

I don't know why people assume stunfisk is so bad in the first place its bulk is pretty impressive (its special bulk is about as high as skarmory's physical bulk and its physical bulk isn't much lower) and has acceptable firepower

it is far from being the worst electric-type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom