Pikachu to be distributed in Taiwan: Event Pokémon holds a Light Ball

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Pikachu to be distributed in Taiwan: Event Pokémon holds a Light Ball

Taiwanese players of Generation V games will be able to obtain a special event Pikachu between August 15 and August 20, in Hall 1 at the Taipei World Trade Center.

Read more on Bulbanews

Adventuring through Kalos
Reaction score
They should also give this to American players, but I guess this is cool

Silent in the trees.
Reaction score
All of the non-American countries get the best distributions and we get nothing. :/

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I really hate seeing Americans complain when another country gets an event and they don't. You guys still get shitloads more than other countries. Appreciate what you do get.

Reaction score
I really hate seeing Americans complain when another country gets an event and they don't. You guys still get shitloads more than other countries. Appreciate what you do get.
I strongly agree about this. People always think the Asians have a lot more things then the Americans when it comes to events, but that's not true. When you get out of Japan, you would see that there's only a handful of events being held outside Japan. Hong Kong and Taiwan are the two lucky places because Nintendo has official distributions there. Other then that, there's basically none. So American and Canadian players: Consider yourself lucky to have what you have. Because when you can use your own language to play Pokemon and enjoy those many extra things through events, there are people on the other side of the globe can only enjoy this game with language they DON'T understand, let alone having as many events as we have in America.

Speaking of which, "Taipei World Trade Center" is actually a fancy name of Taipei 101.

Reaction score
Canadians don't get everything Americans get btw, though they're getting better. And judging by distribution dates, Canadians seem to be lumped in with some EU regions since our distribution dates are the same as theirs, but not the same as the Americans in recent events.

A magical girl, transforming very slowly
Reaction score
All of the non-American countries get the best distributions and we get nothing. :/
To hear this statement in in relation to Taiwan getting a Pikachu, when America is getting three shiny legendaries over the next two months, is astounding.