• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pikachu x Misty

Dat one witty boy
Reaction score
I'll get lots of hate but I used to ship these two. I'm surprised their is no fan art. Who wants to make sketches with me?

Reaction score
I am ok with ash being with love any cute lovely girl except iris the kost stupid and awful one.

But my friend, to tell the truth then i think that he will married pikachu hahaha.

Glad to be the first one who replied here and thank you

怪しいことも何一つない。
Reaction score
I love their platonic relationship, and it was awesome to see that still acknowledged when she returned in SM with Pikachu showing her lots of affection, allowing her to carry him .etc.

Reaction score
I find it rather interesting the writers seemed to make Pikachu have a bit of a closer interaction with Misty, but that's probably just because she was the first female companion. Ash has now had 8+ more female companions after Misty, why do you think the writers didn't emphasize Pikachu's relations with any of them as much?

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I find it rather interesting the writers seemed to make Pikachu have a bit of a closer interaction with Misty, but that's probably just because she was the first female companion. Ash has now had 8+ more female companions after Misty, why do you think the writers didn't emphasize Pikachu's relations with any of them as much?
Maybe because they each I guess had their own companion Pokémon too that is the bigger and main recipient of their affection. I guess for Misty Starmie wasn't exactly the most out-of-its-Pokéball (and she wasn't too fond of Psyduck initially), so Pikachu got all the love.