• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikachu x Misty

Prince Enos

Dat one witty boy
Reaction score
I'll get lots of hate but I used to ship these two. I'm surprised their is no fan art. Who wants to make sketches with me?

I am ok with ash being with love any cute lovely girl except iris the kost stupid and awful one.

But my friend, to tell the truth then i think that he will married pikachu hahaha.

Glad to be the first one who replied here and thank you

I love their platonic relationship, and it was awesome to see that still acknowledged when she returned in SM with Pikachu showing her lots of affection, allowing her to carry him .etc.

I find it rather interesting the writers seemed to make Pikachu have a bit of a closer interaction with Misty, but that's probably just because she was the first female companion. Ash has now had 8+ more female companions after Misty, why do you think the writers didn't emphasize Pikachu's relations with any of them as much?

I find it rather interesting the writers seemed to make Pikachu have a bit of a closer interaction with Misty, but that's probably just because she was the first female companion. Ash has now had 8+ more female companions after Misty, why do you think the writers didn't emphasize Pikachu's relations with any of them as much?

Maybe because they each I guess had their own companion Pokémon too that is the bigger and main recipient of their affection. I guess for Misty Starmie wasn't exactly the most out-of-its-Pokéball (and she wasn't too fond of Psyduck initially), so Pikachu got all the love.

Weird ship, I never thought of a Pokémon dating their trainer.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom