• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pikadex Banner Emporium [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnabar

東京喰種
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to my brand new banner shop! :bulbaWave:

I can make a wide variety of banners in all different styles and designs to best fit the user, it all depends on how creative you
are with details to determine the outcome of your banner! I am able to do a bunch of different backgrounds, overlays, fonts, and more!

My banners are sized at 500x130 for forum members, and this allows you to place a small line (or multiple lines depending on font size)
of text below your banner. You can credit me as the designer, but it isn't completely necessary.

Remember, the maximum size that a signature can be on the forum is 600x160, and if you are unsure of how big a signature can be, please
visit this thread:
The NEW "Check your Signature" thread

Background Options
Gradient

Solid Color

Photography

Clip Art & Text Options

You can choose almost any pokemon for me to place above one of the existing backgrounds for your banner.

If you'd like any text on your banner, please specify and I can either do a random font that I find fitting, or you can specify
as long as I have that specific font in my gallery. I am able to do your username, the name of the pokemon, or something
else if specially requested. The only rule is that it must abide by all of the forum rules and be appropriate for all users :)

Finished Project

Last edited by a moderator:
@MunchlaxKing88 here is your banner, please let me know if you would like anything changed.

perfection

how do i make it my signature?

I find it easiest to upload it to an image hosting site (like Imgur or ImBB) and then using an IMG link to put it in your signature.

Ooh, this looks interesting,

For a background an image of Driftveil city in Black 2

As for text, I want my username

And Clip Art of

Houndoom, Genesect, and Hawlucha

Sorry if this is alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom