• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PinkIceFox does art sometimes!

Reaction score
Hey y'all I like to draw and stuff! But I don't draw that often anymore, probably because I don't really have anyone to show it to who'd like it besides my girlfriend. SO I'M GONNA SHARE IT WITH YOU. And maybe I'll feel less discouraged and want to draw more often. My mother gave me a digital drawing tablet last Christmas and I downloaded Krita on my new PC a few days ago if anyone's curious what I use. I'm still getting used to both lol

I only have one picture on my new PC right now so I'll just share that with everyone!
Jynx Redo.png
I've always disliked how they changed Jynx's design by just making her skin purple. But I've always not really liked the whole design anyway. When I look at her I really don't see an Ice/Psychic type. I took away her weird white arms and instead gave her mystical magic floaty rayman hands and a crystal ball she uses to focus her psychic powers. Her skintone and lips imply a frostbitten form and her hair, while still blonde, looks much more icy and cold. I picture it whipping in the harsh wind of a winter snowstorm. I let her keep the colors on her dress because they're eye catching. She has a hippy figure still mostly because her dex entry says two things about this pokemon: They speak a human-like language and they shake their hips and distract people. Jynx is now basically a winter siren that lures its victims to their doom. A living version of froslass, if you will. Though while Froslass's design looks more formal and introverted to me, Jynx is the opposite. Froslass is a subtle beauty while Jynx is direct and loud design-wise.

Fun fact: in this Jynx's design, I imagine it doesn't have an actual humanoid body under the dress. I'd say the 'chest' and hips are likely two more crystal balls, balls of ice, or enchanted stones and her skin is actually more like an icy substance that connects them. I took a little inspiration from yokai that are floating women's heads as well as the Yukionna. She's practically the living cousin of Misdreavus and Froslass now.

Hey I finally drew something again! And weirdly its another redesign. I have like never done redesigns before these two. Though this one is more giving female Sawsbuck a form that looks like a female deer.
FSawsbuck.png
I wanted to make the colors a mix of deerling and sawsbuck, and the overall design more similar to deerling. I imagine summer sawsdoe would have a bushel of leaves instead of the two flowers, a more green brown coat, and full green accents; fall would have red leaves, an orange brown coat, and orange accents; and winter would have holly leaves and berries, a white brown coat, and brown accents.

Even with a picture as reference to draw the sketch skeleton I can't draw deer legs :p

Back
Top Bottom