• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Closed Pip Plays Pokémon

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
A thread to catalog the happenings of my Pocket Monster journeys (maybe even some other games if I care enough).

Currently playing:
Y
Sun
Crystal

On hiatus:
Platinum
Sword
Let's Go Eevee
Brilliant Diamond

In the backlog:
White
Super Mystery Dungeon

Complete(ish)
Scarlet

I'll try to document my journies in journal form.

Other additional things:
  • This thread will contain spoilers for all of the games listed above.
  • My main playthroughs don't have any real challenge theme, though I may one day do things like Monotype Runs, Theme Challenges, etc.

Last edited:
  • Staff
Oh wait! I have Y in French!

IMG_7850.jpeg

My dad got me a copy of Y in Paris, which is like....... super cool and epic. I named my PC Indigo (first time playing as a boy let's go), but over time I was like "wait maybe this is my Grant/Viola fankid Joseph", so now Joseph's nickname is Indigo. He's like an aspiring painter, and his teammates are all named after colors in French. There's Rouge the Flechfinder, Orange the Torchic, Jaune the Furfrou, Vert the Quilladin, and Bleu the Squirtle.

And YES I Super Trained them all before battling the first Gym I'm meticulous like that.

• Staff
WARNING: SCARLET/VIOLET SPOILERS AHEAD

Okay, so I've been playing Scarlet, and I've been really enjoying it, warts and all. I love every character I've met, and duck son's evolution does not disappoint.

Anyway, for the Titan route, I dressed my character as Sparrow (one of my DaiMikuNagi fankids), and for the Gym and Team Star routes, I dressed as Robin! Yes I'm RPing what about it.

2022021318195600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.png

2022021508351600-1A552196CBAEC7F073BF13D42EA6C787.png

• Staff
esthjdfsdfshjk (bonus points if you remember what that's from)

honestly to help nicely i'd need specific ones but... having a huge xuritree being commanded by a 6-year old naming it クロちゃん (kuro-chan) would be a bit of a shock maybe? things that subvert expectations!
Oh shoot I should have specified lol

She's a Nihilego girl

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom