• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PK28: Pikachu and the Alola Explorers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Playerking

Not-well known member.
Reaction score
Title: Pikachu and the Alola Explorers

Much like the recently released title for M20, this is also unconfirmed to be real, but we should here about whether this is real or not soon.

Another pokemon short. I don't really watch those. It is the main movies I am into. Title sounds almost mystery dungeon like but I know it isn't.

I think that Pikachu and the main cast's Pokemon go onto an adventure and then crazy things happen.

I was hoping they had gone back to longer movies instead of shorts. =/

This has me thinking.. how would Mimikyu fit in shorts like "Pikachu and the Pokemon Music Squad" if it hates Pikachu?
The same way they gave Meowth this random crush on the Meloetta that the trio were targeting back in BW S2. By just doing it anyway since these shorts don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

The same way they gave Meowth this random crush on the Meloetta that the trio were targeting back in BW S2. By just doing it anyway since these shorts don't really matter in the grand scheme of things.
That kinda bothered me, because it's such an obvious difference in characterization. He's obsessed with her in a few Pikachu shorts, but in the BW series he's just standing there indifferently while Meloetta's just screaming away in pain (BW96). Usually the shorts make the characters' personalities and motivations sort of consistent to the series, I think.

Mimikyu could still be hostile to Pikachu, but it wouldn't have to be a main focus. It's not like Nyasu is always trying to capture Pikachu in the shorts, but they're not exactly best buds either.

I rather have the new 2017 movie fake and this one be real in my opinion.

In that case I'm going to close this thread. If proof that this is real still arises I'll reopen it but given that this came from the same source as the fake M20 title, I heavily doubt that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom