• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Placeholder for Kyurem Forme in BW

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would they change his ability? Did they do that with the other shapeshifting Pokémon too?
I don't recall having an Origin Forme Giratina with a different ability than his normal forme.

Giratina - Pressure.
Giratine-O - Levitate.
Shaymin - Natural Cure
Shaymin-S - Serene Grace

Chances are, it's going to have a different ability.

If they reveal Kyurem's new forme this month, I don't think it would be all that crazy for Grey to be next month; I mean, I can see the two being revealed close together. Not sure now close Platinum and Giratina-O were revealed, though.

It begins.

At any given moment Kyurem's new form could be leaked. Will it happen today? Tomorrow? Tuesday? Who knows, but it will be here soon.

Tbh, I'm not expecting much. Game Freak went on a trolling spree this gen. Watch as the new form still has Pressure, gains Reshiram's crotch fuzz, and its speed goes up from 95 to 99. That all sounds exactly like something they'd do.

Tbh, I'm not expecting much.
You shouldn't expect much for the simple reason that we're merely dealing with an adjustment to an existing Pokémon. It was interesting when it was done for the first time with Deoxys, but now that it has become expected, there is little to be excited about.

Tbh, I'm not expecting much.
You shouldn't expect much for the simple reason that we're merely dealing with an adjustment to an existing Pokémon. It was interesting when it was done for the first time with Deoxys, but now that it has become expected, there is little to be excited about.
Yes, its expected but that dosent mean whatever it is wont be interesting. Its still something new and different. I wouldnt say there is nothing to be excited about, its exciting for those people that wanted to see Kyurem get a new form. Im interested to see what it'll be like, though I dont want to speculate at this time. A new form also draws new people into the franchise if they like the appearance of the new form of a Pokemon, another benefit as well.

Hi! Here the firs fakes of CoroCoro 02/2012. ¿Pokémon Gray?

3RW75.jpg

^I thought it was a hint to palette swaps or something, but that could just be wishful thinking on my part. :)
We've got our giant Kyurem on the bottom; it's all set.

You can tell Kyurem's Forme isn't wildly anticipated by the fact that no one has faked its artwork yet.

You can tell Kyurem's Forme isn't wildly anticipated by the fact that no one has faked its artwork yet.
Or we could blame the fact that it hasn't even been officially announced that Kyurem is getting a new form.

There has indeed been faked fanart of Kyurem, just look around for it.

I expect for his new form to be shown next week, just like when Giratina's was around Feb 15-16.

Not if they're fakes. Which they probably are, since no sites have reported on them (unless they are just waiting for verification). Reminds me of pre-release BW when there was fake scans of new stuff every month O_O

Also, if there was scans, I'm sure there would be some "reveal" of Keldeo by now, since it's pretty obvious that the pony is the big news this month.

It's too early for Grey to be announced anyway, imo. Tbh, despite what they did with Giratina-O, I'm not expecting Kyurem's new forme to be revealed this month. I wouldn't mind if we did get it this month, though.

Also, if there was scans, I'm sure there would be some "reveal" of Keldeo by now, since it's pretty obvious that the pony is the big news this month.

Keldeo. What a reveal. They might as well "reveal" Maloetta and Genesect too, in the new game. They had absolutely no part in Black and White.

Keldeo. What a reveal. They might as well "reveal" Maloetta and Genesect too, in the new game. They had absolutely no part in Black and White.

Keldeo will be revealed soon due to the fact that it's (probably) the main star of the next movie which features the three musketeers. Not because it has any involvement with Grey. Meloetta and Genesect will be revealed when their movie debut comes about in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom