• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Placeholder for Kyurem Forme in BW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap...two formes?! I wonder if they're related to his two signature moves that aren't yet available. I'm a bit skeptical, though...why would these two formes look so similar to Reshiram and Zekrom? Especially the forme that just looks like Reshiram with Kyurem's face. Ugh I really hope they aren't going with the "Kyurem is the byproduct of Reshiram/Zekrom split" theory.

And it looks like Meloetta is in this, too. Although it looks like she's just in the short feature before the main movie.

I kind of hope this isn't real.

I know, the Reshiram form is ugly.

I like the new forms,but I don't like the sugimori's artwork,I use to be a HUGE fan of sugimori's style but this time,it was a mess up.it looks like a fan artwork

for those who haven't seen the artwork yet

kyuremforms2.jpg

I'm more curious about the typing more then anything for these abominations of awesomeness. Also how you get these formes in the game. And the stats.

And the ability I guess...

The abilities of the formes are obvious, but the typing is indeed a mystery as to how it will be handled. I will assume Dragon/Ice until further information is given, but a triple typing "could" work I think..

The abilities of the formes are obvious, but the typing is indeed a mystery as to how it will be handled. I will assume Dragon/Ice until further information is given, but a triple typing "could" work I think..

I think it'll depend on how exactly Kyurem gains these new formes.

Triple? Isn't it safer to assume that the combinations will be Ice/Electric and Ice/Fire? I would think that the two Formes would not have identical combinations, and they seem to be Ice-type more than they do Dragon-type, especially considering their inevitable signature moves.

I think that Kyurem will split into these two Formes in much the same way as the Original Dragon became Reshiram and Zekrom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom