• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Plainhiveshipping (Bugsy x Whitney)

First and foremost, Happy New Years everyone!

I've really found myself enjoying posting in this thread because I really enjoy how other people enjoy my thoughts on Plainhive. Every now and then I'll share art I've made/comm'd before really joining Bulbagarden. Here's art by my good moot Vi, Which is a cute little sketch sheet of Bugsy and Whitney together!

Btw obviously you should go check them out and maybe comm them too, their art is super cute and Expressive and honestly I think they're pretty affordable too! Anyhow, my new years resolution was to do more content of timeskip Plainhive content, and maybe flesh out that verse more than just those two... But let's be honest at least 80% or more of my output is still gonna be these two shsgjdhdgej

This is true for ships that aren't SPECIFICALLY Plainhive but man I've made a lot of acquaintances from spreading the love of this ship around. I love a good sense of community!

I'm still cooking art for these two. Some literature too. My end goal is to one day make a full on comic/doujin for these two. That'll take a lot of time, especially with how many hobbies I have, but you know. Valentine's is coming up...!

That’s exciting! I agree, shipping seems to bring people together and creates an outlet for meeting new people. That’s pretty ironic also.

I am probably gonna double post this in my doodle thread but here's them!
1000012331.jpg

Yep! Thank you! That's my art. I draw on occasion. That one was a quicker cooler but I'm planning something more "complete" for Valentine's Day.

MORE PLAINHIVE ART!

I have a few commissions in the chute so expect some more on the way, tee hee.

Hey everyone! I hope you're doing great. Today's Valentine's Day so naturally I gushed about these two a ton. I uploaded more art on my art thread and posted a little drabble for them in my writing thread. But I'll also share art a mutual did for me of the two as well!
You should go check it out here!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

i just got to johto journeys so now i understand why you love bugsy so much, i cant wait to see more of him

i just got to johto journeys so now i understand why you love bugsy so much, i cant wait to see more of him
Haha thank you! If you're watching the English dub he's pretty sassy in that episode. But wait til you get to Whitney, her episodes are some of my absolute favorite from OG and it isn't even just because Whitney is my favorite character ever tee hee

Hey everyone! I got new Plainhive themed stickers so I'm using this an excuse to show them on my Plainhive itabag~ Also featuring my custom plushies!
That’s really cool! I have some similar bags and backpacks. I guess I never thought of putting stickers on them. How do you print or order your stickers?

That’s really cool! I have some similar bags and backpacks. I guess I never thought of putting stickers on them. How do you print or order your stickers?
The stickers were a commission by someone on Twitter. The artists name (and printer) is @trresleches, I'm not sure if they're still doing this specific style of sticker, or if they're even open for comms at the moment, but keep an eye out! Plus other artists can do sticker commissions too.

Back
Top Bottom