• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 3: They popped the corn.. 8/1/11

Yay, we got a mafia member. And parma, all I said was I thought it was suspicious you were pushing so hard with no evidence I could see. Never said you were wrong or min was town, and I certainly never attacked parma. Just stated my view on the situation, as you asked for.

um...zombies...die?
:boom:

The zombies snuck up behind the seemingly helpless plant, snickering. They had lost their precious Imitater, and the plants were about to lose.... "Hey!" cried one zombie. Another looked at him. "GRAHR, WHAT?" he growled. "I was hit by a-a..." he trailed of, staring at the ground. A single pea lay on the ground. "No-" Suddenly, the zombies were ambushed by a volley of peas. "That'll do 'em well," said Elder Pea Shooter, dusting off his stem. "All thanks to you, sonneh."

Nobody has been killed. It is now Day 4. Commence voting. The phase will end tomorrow 7:00 PM EST.

Last edited:

Vote:Mijz

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 4: A peaceful war... TOO peaceful.. 8/2/11

ICY404 SHALL BE SUBBED OUT, AS SHE HAS NOT ROLECLAIMED A WEEK HAS PASSED SINCE THE GAME'S START.

That Mijz vote might actually mean something then. :p
But all these pointless posts from you do seem a little suspicious, like you're trying to seem active without actually saying anything. Bit scummy, in my opinion, but not too much to go on, really.

Last edited:

Ha, that was me that was attempted to get killed I bet. After all, the description makes sense, defends self from more zombies.

*clears throat* Darn I was gone too long... Sorry TFSpock but I'm back and things are calmer, just wanted to let you guys now I'm still here. (I'm gonna be catching up though... oi)

I hope we have some leads... Parma, any ideas?

And also. Leaving until Monday.

The Zombies either targeted me or Flame_, because I didn't want a kill so now we kinda have to trust Flame_ and me.

Vote: Synthesis

You've done nothing in this game. That is all.

VOTE: Sourcandy

That kind of vote might be permissible on Day 1, but on Day 4? When we have at least some evidence to go on?

That Mijz vote might actually mean something then. :p
But all these pointless posts from you do seem a little suspicious, like you're trying to seem active without actually saying anything. Bit scummy, in my opinion, but not too much to go on, really.

VOTE: Sourcandy

That kind of vote might be permissible on Day 1, but on Day 4? When we have at least some evidence to go on?

I dont care about that since after all i'm alone. If you are mafia then go for the innocents, if you are town then go for the mafia, just leave me alone...I'll die anyways so why waste a day on me when you can target your rivals? ;-;

Fine. Whatever.

UNVOTE: Sourcandy

VOTE: Legendary Master

For taking suspicion in Parma, I guess. And because...well...we don't have many leads.

Same reason as ^

At least when parma kept pushing for a lynch, she was right, but parma seems pretty innocent killing a mafiosa and all, so it looks like you're pretty scummy.

I can't believe I've been so absent... I wonder if I'll get killed tonight... Meh. This won't matter much but I'm going with the majority: Vote: Legendary Master

This is a BAD plan, guys. All I said was I stated my opinion of how I thought parma was acting buy pushing for the lynch of the now dead mafia member when it looked like we had little evidence. If you look, I never voted for ANYONE. parma hit a mafia member, and I was happy she did, and that she was right. I was wrong. Whoopdie-doo. Not like I defended mintaka, or attacked parma, I just stated my opinion on the matter. Honestly, I think you would have a better time attacking the person who actually took action and voted for parma, rather than attacking me. Or attack transform, since I still don't think a role that powerful would exist, or be owned by the magnet shroom, and I'm not convinced by his story. Again, just my two-bits

^uh...meh.^

Vote: Legendary Master

Vote:Legendary Master

Seems to be the consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom