• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Platinum pokedex help

Ararararagi-san

I stuttered
Reaction score
um this is my first time posting a thread so i dont no if its okay to ask for things like this but i need help with the regular pokedex in platinum. I've seen 204 out of 210 pokemon and i cant find some and its infuriating!! alos i cant beat cynthia because of that damn milotic but thats off topic.....i need locations of these pokemon weather its a trainer or a wild pokemon------------

1st-milotic(cynthia has it but still-damn cynthia)
2nd-feebas
3rd-prinplup
4th-uxie
5th-azelf(i cant see 4&5 because i cant catch them,they wont stay in the ball)
6th-togekiss(which im close to getting but if you know any trainers other than cynthia tell me)

thanks in advance to all that help. and i wanna share good news. the remakekes are finally anounced by nintendo!! there coming out in fall for japan and next year for us.

um this is my first time posting a thread so i dont no if its okay to ask for things like this but i need help with the regular pokedex in platinum. I've seen 204 out of 210 pokemon and i cant find some and its infuriating!! alos i cant beat cynthia because of that damn milotic but thats off topic.....i need locations of these pokemon weather its a trainer or a wild pokemon------------

1st-milotic(cynthia has it but still-damn cynthia)
2nd-feebas
3rd-prinplup
4th-uxie
5th-azelf(i cant see 4&5 because i cant catch them,they wont stay in the ball)
6th-togekiss(which im close to getting but if you know any trainers other than cynthia tell me)

thanks in advance to all that help. and i wanna share good news. the remakekes are finally anounced by nintendo!! there coming out in fall for japan and next year for us.

Ok

1.Yes you have it cynthia
2.Feebas trainer route 222 trainer of you can try your luck at catching one on mt.cornet upper B1F
3.Trainer route 212
4 + 5.Try either catching them again or going to the trade cordination thread and say that you need them but you are just doing a trade back (meaning someone trades them to you and you give them right back)
6. Togekiss same as milotic good luck with beating cynthia by the way

Actually for all of those you may just be able to go to the trade cordination thread and do trade backs with them all i believe that feebas may be the only problem (you may need a permanant trade for that)

Ok

1.Yes you have it cynthia
2.Feebas trainer route 222 trainer of you can try your luck at catching one on mt.cornet upper B1F
3.Trainer route 212
4 + 5.Try either catching them again or going to the trade cordination thread and say that you need them but you are just doing a trade back (meaning someone trades them to you and you give them right back)
6. Togekiss same as milotic good luck with beating cynthia by the way

Actually for all of those you may just be able to go to the trade cordination thread and do trade backs with them all i believe that feebas may be the only problem (you may need a permanant trade for that)
thNKS...I STARTED WITH A TURTWIG SO THAT DAMN ICE BEAM FROM MILOTIC IS EXTREMLY EFFECTIVE. srry for the capps. and i used leaf storm on it and it hardly did anything!!!

I've had the exact same problem as I chose the same starter, but I overcame it by running her PP down. Just buy a lot of revives and hope that works. xD

I've tried all over route 212, and no one there has a Prinplup. It's the only Pokemon I need for my dex, and I can't find whoever has it. Can you be trainer specific please? D:

thNKS...I STARTED WITH A TURTWIG SO THAT DAMN ICE BEAM FROM MILOTIC IS EXTREMLY EFFECTIVE. srry for the capps. and i used leaf storm on it and it hardly did anything!!!
Maybe because Torterra's special attack sucks while Milotic's special defense doesn't? Try Wood Hammer. Sure you'll die, but so will it.

For 6, I can give you a Togetic with a Shiny Stone if you wish. PM meh.

With her Milotic... you could try a Mirror Coating Lopunny, any strong physical attacker with Thunderpunch (Machamp, Electivire, etc.), any good Pokemon with Captivate, or a Gyarados with a non water-type physical attack, like Earthquake.

Or as the poster above me suggested, a Torterra with Wood Hammer instead of Leaf Storm. Hope that helps.

I killed her Milotic with my Luxray. I had him use Thunder Fang which is a physical attack and since his attack is a lot higher than his special attack it did wonders. Its not her Milotic you should be worrying about however. Her Togekiss is pure evil. With Air Slash and Aura Sphere, it makes the best of us cry. However I would recommend a good ice type for fighting her Togekiss like Glalie. Hope that helps.

This guy will do wonders. He has a pretty comprehensive video walkthrough up, and that particular video shows where you can find all 210 pokemon in the Platinum dex. He also provides the number of the video in his walkthrough where it can be seen.

thanks guys! i found all the poke's and even rasied my togepi alittle to become a togkiss. then i trained all my pokemon to like atleast level 50 and now im off to fight cynthia. i hope u find that prinplup!!!!

best way to beat cynthia in my opinion is to stack 3 swords dance/nasty plots and just 1 shot everything.

azelf would be your best bet but spiritomb is immune to psychic so :s maybe if you can train him another special move

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom