• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Plats Pokemon Emporium (Events, Shinies, Breeding Leftovers and More)

Well I'll give you a quick list and if any catch your fancy ask me about them:

Bulbasaur
Beedrill
Venomoth
Pinsir
Gardevoir
Mawile
Zangoose
Shuppet
Frogadier
Greninja
Skiddo
Slurpuff
Dedenne
Noibat

By the time you see this, I should be online and ready to trade. Vivillon first, then I'll send you Mew if you can clone it now.

Noibat and Bulbasaur interest me.

Flying Pikachu and Kyurem for Shaymin and Latios and i'll choose something else if you decide you want the pikachu.

Edit: Also Arceus and Celebi depending on their events.

Ok, I've got 2 TRU Arceus, 1 Michina one (The one you traded me), and 2011 celebi + the bank one.

I already have 2011 Celebi, but if its UT i'll take it since the one I have is my personal one I leveled up a lot.

Mind telling me the natures on the TRU Arceus? I have a Naive one so i'll take a different nature than that.

I already have 2011 Celebi, but if its UT i'll take it since the one I have is my personal one I leveled up a lot.

Mind telling me the natures on the TRU Arceus? I have a Naive one so i'll take a different nature than that.

the natures are... hardy (Neutral) and Adamant (Raise attack, lower special attack) and I raised the celebi's level by ten... sorry if that's a problem.

That's fine. I'm busy doing an order for Spade at the moment and football is on so we can trade tomorrow.

I would like to have;
2010 Mew
Winter 2011 Raikou
Winter 2011 Entei
Winter 2011 Suicune
10 Anniv. Latios
V-Create Rayquaza
Plasma Deoxys
Summer 2013 Shiny Diagla
Toys R Us Regigigas
Summer 2013 Shiny Giratina
World's Hobby Fair Manaphy
Nintendo World Store Alamos Darkrai
Michina Arceus
Spring 2012 Reshiram
Spring 2012 Zekrom
Summer 2012 Keldeo
Movie Meloetta
Christmas Victini
Plasma Genesect

I don't mind with them being cloned. Is it possible for you to clone the regi trio, Latias, and Groundon?

I can clone anything so that wouldn't be a problem.

What do you have to trade?

I can clone anything so that wouldn't be a problem.

What do you have to trade?

I got a bunch of breeding leftovers from when I was IV breeding my competitive team.

I forgot to ask you for Zapdos.

I'm not really interested in breeding leftovers. I would need something a bit better for the amount of pokemon you are asking for.

Good taste; both of those are IV-bred shinies. Bulbasaur is x/x/x/31/31/31 Modest with Giga Drain & Amnesia in a Safari Ball, Noibat is 31/31/31/31/31/x Hardy with Tailwind in a Quick Ball. Both L1 and male, the Noibat is Japanese and the Bulbasaur has its HA.

I'll let you know what I'd like if you definitely want to trade for these.

Last edited:
I have a box full of Phione sitting in Pokebank, want those?

I have phiones and Hayley's Phione so i'm not really interested in any more of them.

Good taste; both of those are IV-bred shinies. Bulbasaur is 3IV Modest with Giga Drain & Amnesia, Noibat is 5IV Hardy (missing speed) with Tailwind.

I'll let you know what I'd like if you definitely want to trade for these.

Yeah I want them. What do you want in return?

I have phiones and Hayley's Phione so i'm not really interested in any more of them.

I'm kinda out of trade options. I have 13 unwanted Pokemon, but I'm not sure if you want those.

That's fine. I'm busy doing an order for Spade at the moment and football is on so we can trade tomorrow.
Hey, I'm done cloning those pokemon (But I couldn't clone Kyurem, sorry any other pokemon you want?)

I would only be interested in the fancy pattern vivillon if it is from a non american country, otherwise no.

I would only be interested in the fancy pattern vivillon if it is from a non american country, otherwise no.

nope, not foreign, sorry. I'm ready to trade, are you? and I decided I don't need ash's pikachu.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom