• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Plats Pokemon Emporium (Events, Shinies, Breeding Leftovers and More)

awesome, when can we trade?

In about 15-20 minutes if you are still on. Give me you FC and your IGN

I've got a Paris Pokéball Prismillon up for trade if you want it.

There's also the Aura Mew I need cloning if you have time for that.

I am interested in the vivillon and yeah I can clone that for you.

I don't have anything you want but would you take a shiny Samurott for the shiny Pidgey??

Sounds good to me.

Last edited:
For future reference to everyone my FC is at the bottom of the shop's OP but here it is:

3797-6508-4500, IGN: Jared

There's so many event Pokemon that I don't have, I'm still working on filling up my Pokedex.

You've come to the right place then.

I have every pokemon ready to trade.

ok, my fc is 2020 0760 9798. ready whenever you are. is it possible to get the pikachu cloned and traded back?

Now Open and Ready for business.

3797-6508-4500, IGN: Jared

Hey, got some other pokemon to request:

Movie 11 shaymin
10 aniverssary latios
(Possibly) Ash's pikachu

You've seen what I've got. Just tell me if it's too much.

Sure if you want to trade.

I can't seem to find your list that you sent me; would you mind posting it again?

I can't seem to find your list that you sent me; would you mind posting it again?

(Whooh) Ok, here goes:Compressed version NOTE: if it says x2 or x3, those aren't clones, those are different pokemon.

Events
Victini x2
jirachi x2
celebi x2
keldeo x2
manaphy x2
arceus x3
genesect
diancie
darkrai (5IV)
deoxys
shaymin
Pikachu colored pichu
Shiny legendary beasts
shiny sinnoh trio
jessie's wobbuffet
team rocket's meowth
flying pikachu
Pokeball vivillon
Fancy vivillon
Tanabata-rachi
Shiny genesect (From a trusted source
nobunga's rayquaza (Shiny)

Shinies:
Charizard
Metagross
gigalith
Magikarp (Lvl. 100)
shedinja
Ditto (6IV)
golurk
zoroark
eevee
Kyurem

Last edited:
Flying Pikachu and Kyurem for Shaymin and Latios and i'll choose something else if you decide you want the pikachu.

Edit: Also Arceus and Celebi depending on their events.

Last edited:
@Plat; Apologies, but I'm more or less ready now. Is Christmas Victini for Paris Pokéball Prismillon okay for you? The Vivillon won't need cloning, it's an extra that somebody else didn't pick up. That plus cloning the [right] Aura Mew for me would be grand.

I also have a few shinies I still want rid of, but I assume you're only interested in collecting events?

Victini for the Paris Vivillon sounds good.

Depends on the shiny really. I'm not opposed to shinies for what I have if they are interesting to me.

I'm on right now if you want to do the trade and the cloning.

Last edited:
Well I'll give you a quick list and if any catch your fancy ask me about them:

Bulbasaur
Beedrill
Venomoth
Pinsir
Gardevoir
Mawile
Zangoose
Shuppet
Frogadier
Greninja
Skiddo
Slurpuff
Dedenne
Noibat

By the time you see this, I should be online and ready to trade. Vivillon first, then I'll send you Mew if you can clone it now.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom