• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Plats Pokemon Emporium (Events, Shinies, Breeding Leftovers and More)

I'm about to eat so i'll be ready in about 10 minutes.

Arceus and the Pikachu for Shaymin and Latios right?

Edit: I'm on now.

Last edited:
I'll edit these into the OP later but here is my new inventory update, and it's a doozy.

New Events:

Japanese Wishing Star Jirachi (Touched)
Hayley's Phione
UT English Meloetta
Jessie's Wobbuffet (ITA) 6/21/2014
Team Rocket Mewoth (Slightly Touched)
Adamant TRU Arceus
World 12 Flying Pikachu.
2012 May Darkrai (Lax)
Arash Mamoswine
Cosmo World Pikachu
Captain Pikachu
Landmark Tower Pikachu
Korean Nationals 2012 Shiny Volcarona
Aura Mew
French Pokemon Center Vivillon
World 14 Aegislash 8/17
New Heartstamp Pikachu
Chief Golgo's Sableye
German Game Charizard X
German Game Charizard Y
Crowned Beast Raikou
Crowned Beast Entei
Crowned Beast Suicune
Japanese Pokecenter Vivillon
Sleeping Pikachu
PC Chandelure
Movie Genesect
Berry Glitch Fix Zigzagoon (Ruby)

New Shinies:

Shiny Samurott
Shiny Leafeon
Shiny Geodude
Shiny Klefki
Faraway Island Shiny Mew
Shiny Delibird
Shiny Bulbasaur
Shiny Noibat

And I got about 20-30 shinies I haven't catalogued yet that will be going into the next inventory update.

Edit: And went through my boxes and got a 5IV starly out. I can trade that whenever.

Last edited:
You have Tanabata Shiny Jirachi, I have another pokemon that is shiny/competitive that you can clone. I kinda don't want to be greedy by for second Jirachi for a shiny Legendary that you don't mind doing some cloning.

Are you only looking for those Pokemon you listed? I'm currently starting a Mew collection, although I don't have anything you are specifically looking for.

Nope. I'll take anything as long as I don't have a copy of it... or failing that a UT version of a touched event I already have.

Is the Shiny Eevee still available? If so, I can offer lvl 100Shiny Event Genesect (Japanese Event) or lvl 50 SPR2013 Meloetta

I have both of them already, but I might take the meloetta anyways since I like the pokemon.

I have both of them already, but I might take the meloetta anyways since I like the pokemon.
Is the Eevee nickname able? If so, I really want it bad ;).
There are other events I can offer, though none are on your wanted list so Im afraid you have all of them. This is the list:
10Anniv Celebi
10Anniv Ho-oH
Win2011 Celebi
Win2011 Entei (Shiny)
Movie14 Victiny
Smr2010 Jirachi
Channel Jirachi
Fal2010 Mew
10Anniv Lugia
Space C Deoxys
Shokotan Tropius (Japanese Event)
10Anniv Latios
10Anniv Latias
Mattle Ho-oH
XY Torchic
SPR2010 Pichu (shiny)
PKTOPIA Magmortar
Pktopia Electivire
Pktopia Pikachu
Tru Manaphy
Smr2012 Keldeo
Tru Arceus
2012may Darkrai

Is the Eevee nickname able? If so, I really want it bad ;).
There are other events I can offer, though none are on your wanted list so Im afraid you have all of them. This is the list:
10Anniv Ho-oH
Fal2010 Mew
10Anniv Lugia
Space C Deoxys
10Anniv Latias
Mattle Ho-oH
Pktopia Pikachu

It's an event eevee so I don't think it can be nicknamed since no one is the original trainer.

I am actually really interested in a lot of events you have.

10Anniv Ho-oH
10Anniv Lugia
10Anniv Latias
Mattle Ho-oH
Pktopia Pikachu

My wanted list is just specific things I desire (If I don't have it listed in the shop, I probably don't have it). If you can find some other things on my list you want, I would gladly trade for all of these.

Nope. I'll take anything as long as I don't have a copy of it... or failing that a UT version of a touched event I already have.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/event-mew-168998/

There is a link to my thread. Within it contains the Pokemon I am able to trade. You may not be interested in any of these, but take a look just in case.

Nothing really at the moment, maybe a shiny or two after I complete a cloning order and see what I get from someone.

If you however ever manage to get Nintendo of Korea Mew or Pokepark Mew I would trade you the other mews you are missing for it.

Last edited:
New Shop Events (Will Edit Into OP Later)

Olleh TV Charizard Y (First Distribution)
Olleh TV Charizard X (First Distribution)
GER GAMESTOP14 charizard X
GER GAMESTOP14 Charizard Y
Japanese Pokecenter Vivillon
Sleeping Pikachu
Red Brick Warehouse Pikachu
Mcdonalds Pikachu
Extremespeed Pikachu
PC Chandelure
Movie Genesect
JPN Berry Glitch Fix Zigzagoon (Ruby)
JPN Movie Diancie 20.7.2014
JPN Film 17 Darkrai
Nuketta Wobbuffet
Christmas Gengar
Pokémon Center Battle Champions Mawile
Pokémon Center Battle Champions Tyranitar
Pokémon Center Battle Champions Kangashkan
Pokémon Center Battle Champions Scizor
Pokémon Center Battle Champions Gyrados
Pokémon Center Battle Champions Gengar
Taiwan Wonderland Darkrai
PCNY Monster Week Cacturne
Fossil Camp Anorith
Fossil Camp Tirtouga
Fossil Camp Omanyte

I'm interested in:

-Fossil Camp Anorith
-Fossil Camp Tirtouga
-Fossil Camp Omanyte
-Christmas Gengar
-The Battle Champions Pokemon minus Gyrados/Kanghaskan (can you check their dates? want to make sure they're not powersaved)
-Kyushu Trains Ludicolo
-10 ANIV Latios
-Poketopia Magmortar
-Korean Nationals Volcarona
-Red Brick Warehouse Pikachu
-Japanese Pokeball vivillon
-McDonalds Pikachu

Here's my list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aD4ik3_GU3GdjJuHrsVlsPfJBZk4h7pzJ2JSCK1iVbA/edit?usp=sharing Interested in anything?

Gengar: 6/2/2014
Tyranitar: 6/10/2014
Mawile: 6/21/2014
Scizor: 5/21/2014

None of them match the power save date for the event.

I'll look over your events and edit in what I want for mine.

Edit if I counted right, you wanted 15 of my events. So i'll choose 15 in return.

10th Anniversary Absol
PCNY Absol
Battle Series Arcanine
Birthday Audino (2010)
Daisuki Bidoof
Birthday Charmander
Birthday Chimchar
Ash' Scraggy
Master Division Liepard
Department Store Munchlax
PC Ninetales
10ANIV Moltres
Touhoku Snivy
Iris's Axew
PC Whimsicott

Last edited:
@Plat; I'm interested in your Tanabata Shiny Jirachi, I can offer a UT shiny Tundra Vivillon.
All the events I have you have also :/ most have some EVs but I can reset them if you do want something as well as my Vivillon.
My IGN and FC are in my signature.
Thanks!

Just the Vivillon itself is fine with me. If you want to trade now we can do so in about 5 minutes.

Just the Vivillon itself is fine with me. If you want to trade now we can do so in about 5 minutes.

Really? Thank you so much! I'll just add you and get on. Request a trade when you're ready. Thanks!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom