• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Plats Pokemon Emporium (Events, Shinies, Breeding Leftovers and More)

Sorry I missed you. I'll try to get you sometime today.

Gengar: 6/2/2014
Tyranitar: 6/10/2014
Mawile: 6/21/2014
Scizor: 5/21/2014

None of them match the power save date for the event.

I'll look over your events and edit in what I want for mine.

Edit if I counted right, you wanted 15 of my events. So i'll choose 15 in return.

10th Anniversary Absol
PCNY Absol
Battle Series Arcanine
Birthday Audino (2010)
Daisuki Bidoof
Birthday Charmander
Birthday Chimchar
Ash' Scraggy
Master Division Liepard
Department Store Munchlax
PC Ninetales
10ANIV Moltres
Touhoku Snivy
Iris's Axew
PC Whimsicott

Actually, sorry I messed up. I meant all but Gengar/Kanghaskan, so I don't need Gengar but I'd like the Gyrados. I'll get the ones you wanted in just a sec!

I can trade in about 10 minutes if you are still online. And the gyrados doesn't match powersave as well.

I can trade in about 10 minutes if you are still online. And the gyrados doesn't match powersave as well.

Alright, added you. FC/IGN is in my sig c:

EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited:
I have noticed that you want shiny Vivillon... I have one though, it's Scatterbug. Do you want me to evolve him into Vivillon?
Oh, he has garden pattern. I assume those blue squares in your spreadsheet mean you have those patterns so garden pattern is one you don't have, right?

I would like to have Movie Shiny Genesect, please.

I have both of them already, but I might take the meloetta anyways since I like the pokemon.
Is the Eevee nickname able? If so, I really want it bad ;).
There are other events I can offer, though none are on your wanted list so Im afraid you have all of them. This is the list:
10Anniv Ho-oH
Fal2010 Mew
10Anniv Lugia
Space C Deoxys
Shokotan Tropius (Japanese Event)
10Anniv Latias
Mattle Ho-oH
Pktopia Pikachu

It's an event eevee so I don't think it can be nicknamed since no one is the original trainer.

I am actually really interested in a lot of events you have.

10Anniv Ho-oH
10Anniv Lugia
Shokotan Tropius (Japanese Event)
10Anniv Latias
Mattle Ho-oH
Pktopia Pikachu

My wanted list is just specific things I desire (If I don't have it listed in the shop, I probably don't have it). If you can find some other things on my list you want, I would gladly trade for all of these.

Nope. I'll take anything as long as I don't have a copy of it... or failing that a UT version of a touched event I already have.

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/event-mew-168998/

There is a link to my thread. Within it contains the Pokemon I am able to trade. You may not be interested in any of these, but take a look just in case.

Nothing really at the moment, maybe a shiny or two after I complete a cloning order and see what I get from someone.

If you however ever manage to get Nintendo of Korea Mew or Pokepark Mew I would trade you the other mews you are missing for it.

Would you be interested in Shokoten Tropius + Mattle Ho-oH for the Eevee + Team Rockets meowth?

Yeah that works for me.

Is there anything else you would want for the 10th anniversary pokemon you have?

Yeah that works for me.

Is there anything else you would want for the 10th anniversary pokemon you have?

I'd like the shiny dragonite. Thing is, I only have 1 of these other events. If you want them, I can trade them to you so you can make a clone for yourself, then trade it back to me after? Would that be ok?

Of course I'll clone any that you only have one of and immediately trade them back to you.

I have your pokemon ready for tradeback whenever.

Also since I don't plan on updating for a few days i'll just post here that I now have the shiny japanese gengar event (9/14; relaxed nature) to trade. Only for things I really want though at this time.

No doubt my largest one to date

Tradeshop Inventory Update:

Patch Notes 1.3
New Events:

10 Jahre Charizard
Fruhl 2014 Electabuzz
Fruhl 2014 Magmar
Birthday Eevee
TGCWC 07 Pikachu
Shinsegae Feebas
Fossil Camp Anorith
Fossil Camp Tirtogua
Fossil Camp Omanyte
Strongest Class Metagross
Space Center Deoxys
2005 Tanabata Jirachi
Ray's Metagross
World Championship Seniors Cresselia
Birthday Sylveon x 2
Birthday Jolteon
Corocoro Charizard X
Tanabata Jirachi 8/2
Winter 2013 Scizor
Game 2014 Charizard X
Tohouko Snivy
Iris' Axew
Powerful Tag Whimsicott
10 Anniv Absol
PCNY Absol
2009 Battle Series Arcanine
2010 Birthday Audino
Daisuki Bidoof
Birthday Charmander
Birthday Chimchar
Ash's Scraggy
Master Division Liepard
Shinsegae Munchlax
Powerful Tag Ninetales
10 Anniv Moltres
Gamestop Deoxys
World 08 Lucario
Poketopia Pikachu
10 Anniv Ho-Oh
10 Anniv Latias
10 Anniv Lugia
Shokotan Tropius
Mattle Ho-Oh
Halloween Shiny Gengar
10 Anniv Alakazam
Decolora Jirachi
VGC 12 Shiny Larvitar
Singapore Garchomp
Taiwan Garchomp
Christmas Scizor
Korean E-Mart Scizor
Korean E-Mart Gengar
Game Charizard Y
PCTB Inkay
CoroCoro Charizard Y
Movie Darkrai
Birthday Pikachu
Birthday Espeon
Birthday Vaporeon
Birthday Glaceon
Birthday Leafeon
Birthday Flareon
Fukoka Palcity Mew

Hi there. I'm interested in your V-Create Rayquaza, Carlita's Hydreigon, and Tanabata Shiny Jirachi. If possible, I would like two of the Jirachi (I'm not fimiliar with cloning, I don't know if you can do it with event legendaries or not). I'm not sure what I've got that would interest you, aside from an Arceus that I have. I think it's the Movie Arceus from Jewel of Life: it has Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Shadow Force, has a Classic Ribbon, is at level 100, and is in a Cherish Ball. It's also Japanese. It has no EVs, its moveset and PP are unchanged, and it has never had Pokérus.

Aside from that, I do have the Pokéball Vivillon and the Fancy Vivillon. I have the shiny Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina events, and the level 15 Unova events, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. I know the Genesect is untouched, but I did teach Secret Sword to Keldeo and Relic Song to Meloetta; both might have a few EXP as well. I have the level 100 Zekrom event from Unova; it does have a few EVs, but its moveset is unchanged, and if the EVs bother you, I have a Reset Bag I can use on it. I have the shiny Raikou and Entei events from HGSS, and I have a V-Create Victini, which has Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, and Searing Shot.

I also have TONS of leftovers from breeding projects, all with at least 4 IVs. Some have HAs or egg moves, others don't. These include Riolu, Houndour, Pawniard, Heracross, Pinsir, Mareep, Charmander, Trapinch, Froakie, Aron, Porygon, Ralts, Eevee, Sableye, Vullaby, Rufflet, Magikarp (in Dive Balls!), Anorith, Carvanha, Scraggy, Ferroseed, Skarmory, Absol, Skorupi, Sandile, Abra, Electrike, Gible, Tyrunt, Kangaskhan, Mawile, Medicham, Gastly, Snover, Bulbasaur, Nidoran (male and female), and Poliwag. I also have a massive amount of Deinos, to the point where I have many Deinos with 5 or 6 IVs. If any of those interest you, ask about one and I'll give you some more details on it.

Hope you see some things you like.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom