• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Plats Pokemon Emporium (Events, Shinies, Breeding Leftovers and More)

Are any of those events you listed from non american countries besides the arceus?

I have all of those so i'm not really interested in any of those events at this time.

And none of my breeding leftovers interest you either? I do also have a decent collection of HA Pokémon, including the legendaries from Dream Radar.

Not really. I have a 6IV ditto so it is easy enough for me to get what I need. Maybe if you have some pokemon in apricorn balls that I like?

Let's see... I have a Chansey in a Love Ball, an Aron in a Heavy Ball, a Kyogre in a Heavy Ball, and a Moltres in a Friend Ball. I also have a Ralts in a Moon Ball, but it's male.

I'm interested in Love Ball Chansey and Aron in the Heavy ball.

Sure, I can trade you those. Could I get the V-Create Rayquaza and the Carlita's Hydreigon in exchange?

Okay. Just so you know the Hydregion is touched. If you want to wait a bit for me to get an untouched one I can trade that to you, otherwise we can swap that for the jirachi if that is a problem for you. If you want it as is that's fine too.

Edit: I got an untouched one so never mind that. It is korean though if that is a problem for you.

Last edited:
I am now after any non english pumpkaboo events. If you have one of these for trade I am highly interested.

@Plat

I have taken an interest in your V-Create Rayquaza, I can offer an Adamant Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza for it.

@Plat

I have taken an interest in your V-Create Rayquaza, I can offer an Adamant Nobunaga's Black Rayquaza for it.

Deal. When can you trade?

As soon as I clone it. I'll tag you once I'm done.

Edit:
@Plat
Alright, I'm ready whenever you are.

Okay i'll be on in a moment.

You didn't mention it was 6IV. o_O
Thank you very much, I've been looking for one of these for a while now. ^_^

Tradeshop Update: Foreign Edition

Italian Aura Mew
German Aura Mew
Nintendo of Korea Manaphy
Nintendo of Korea Regigigas
Korean Cinema Arceus
Shinsegae Entei
Chilseok Jirachi
1 0 t h Deoxys(Movie10)
Pokesuma Cubchoo
JEREMY Gengar
ROCKS Metang
Stamp Pichu
Japanese Guidebook Porygon
Peli11 Shaymin
Nintendo of Korea Jirachi
Junior Division Hitmontop
Spooky Pumpkaboo
French Aut2010 Mew
French PRI2012 Reshiram
French PRI2012 Zekrom
Korean Gamescom Vivillon
Italian Arash Mamoswine
WCS14K Tyranitar
Peli11 Shaymin (Spanish)
HVR2011 Celebi (French)
Almia Darkrai
French Pumpkaboo
Yokohama PalCity Mew
Movie Meloetta (KOR)
Fall 2010 Mew (SPA)
-taiwan movie sylveon eng
-XY Torchic ITA
-pacific co pikachu
-JAP White gengar
Micromania Meloetta (Fru2013)
Anime Tie In Thundurus
15th Anniversary Pikachu
Japanese Ash's Pikachu
15th Anniversary Torterra

I'd love to trade for one of your Nobunaga's Black Rayquazas and a Movie Diancie. Would you be willing to accept an untouched MYSTRY Mew and GAMESTP Jirachi?

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom