• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Please can someone tradeback me Arceus and Shaymin DESPERATE

kyle123

Reaction score
Please please please can anyone do me a good deed and lend me a Shaymin or an Arceus for dex entry only!

I promise I'll give them straight back - they are ALL i need to complete my Pokedex!!!

Last edited:
Re: Wanted: Any legendary for lend only, and a few random others

Do you have a couple fire stones? I could trade you Chikorita, Totodile, and Oshawott for 3 fire stones xD

I'll lend you a ho'oh if you help me evolve my onix to a steelix and trade that back as well.

I don't have a Metal Coat, but if you have one, I'd be happy to help. Also, if you just want a Steelix, you can happily have mine, providing I can borrow the Ho'Oh first. :)

And also, i have no firestones sorry :(

It's got the metal coat, what's your FC?

My friend code is: 4813 7160 5140

Sorry I couldn't do it last night, I accidentally got myself locked out of my account lol!

Re: Wanted: Legends and Rarities to complete Pokedex, willing to tradeback

Just updated :)

I can lend you a Darkrai,Celebi,Entei,Raikou,and Lugia.Also have you done the Zorua event?

Oh my god! When can you do that! :D Also, I haven't done the Zorua event, but I have been traded a Zorua

Re: Desperately Seeking Legends and Rarities to complete Pokedex, willing to tradebac

hi i can lend you Mewtwo and Lugia

Re: Desperately Seeking Legends and Rarities to complete Pokedex, willing to tradebac

Sure,When can trade so you can get the data for them,and also the reason I asked you is the Celebi is the event one,and you can do the Zoroark event with the Entei or the Raikou.

I can loan you Mewtwo, Lugia and Raiku if you have a dusk stone.

We can trade/tradeback my Mew and Raikou. :)

I know it's not so busy in here these days, but anyone around who can help? I'm just determined to finish my Pokedex but there's not a lot I can do anymore unless you can help!

I have some of the guys you listed--which ones do you still need? We can do a trade/tradeback or a straight up trade if you want to do event for event.

I have some of the guys you listed--which ones do you still need? We can do a trade/tradeback or a straight up trade if you want to do event for event.

All of them - I updated the post when I returned here! :D That'd be really nice of you if you could tradeback any - I have no events, any that i've got data for were through tradebacks!

My code is 5329 1227 4376 if you want to do this! Is there anything you need? :)

All of them - I updated the post when I returned here! :D That'd be really nice of you if you could tradeback any - I have no events, any that i've got data for were through tradebacks!

My code is 5329 1227 4376 if you want to do this! Is there anything you need? :)

Yeah there's a bunch of stuff I could use--uncommon TMs, evolution stones, rare candies, or even just uncommon pokemon that I could get info on through the trade/tradeback process. You ready to trade tonight?

I'm ready right now yes! I have virtually all Pokemon not on my list, or an evolution of them, apart from the events and a few others. You can basically take your pick of that if you liked. Only items I really have is a Sun Stone and a Rare Candy, but you can by any means take them!

I have a Regigigas you can borrow. Manaphy as well, although, if I'm completely honest, I'm pretty sure is hacked. But if you're just in it for the dex entry, that shouldn't be TOO big an issue, right? If you aren't comfortable with that, I've at least got the Regigigas.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom