• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Please delete this if possible

wolfsujiyama

Reaction score
Sorry this roleplay is closed due to inactivity and no-one joining the roleplay. Please Delete if possible

Last edited:

Warrior of Fire

This is the Monado's power!
Reaction score
Here's what I've got so far. Bio and appearance are gonna take a bit to iron out the details (got a few ideas that I'm working on), but everything else is there. Admittedly, I don't remember much about Digimon and my second Pokémon pick was taken, so I just RNGed those (good idea on numbering those in the list, by the way). I'll edit in the bio and appearance once I've finished them.

Name: Michael Krim
Crest: Courage
Region: Sinnoh
Bio: {in progress}
Fav. Color: red
Choose Digimon: Mokumon and Bubbmon
Choose Starter Pokemon: Chimchar and Treecko
Pokemon Ability: Chimchar: Iron Fist; Treecko: Overgrow
Appearance: {in progress}

Rockium

I may be editing a bit too much
Reaction score
I’ll take a bit longer to decide the bio and appearance, and some time to grasp the basics of Digimon.

Name: Trisha Moore
Crest: Sincerity
Region: Alola
Bio: Trisha’s just like any 11 year old going off on her Island Challenge. Born on Melemele Island, she’s grown up with Pokémon being a part of her daily life, and thus opted to take the Island Challenge to develop her character and the bonds with her Pokémon. She’s also aiming to become a strong trainer someday, just like her parents, which is partly the reason why she went on the Island Challenge.
Favorite color: Dark blue
Choose Digimon: Chicomon and Relemon
Choose Starter Pokémon: Popplio and Eevee
Pokémon Abilities: Torrent (Popplio), Adaptability (Eevee)
Appearance:
- Chestnut brown hair tied in a ponytail
- Bottle-green eyes
- Slightly tanned complexion
- 1.53 m (5’0)

Last edited: