• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Please rate my team!

Also I would do what was mentioned earlier and swap Donphan to a Scarf Excadrill with Mold Breaker. One of the best Spinners in the game. You could also do Air Balloon over Scarf as well to prevent Spikes damage.

If we decide to do Tentacreul that would clear up a spinner, so I'd like to slap a sweeper on her team instead.

Scarf Exca is also a great sweeper. Iron Head / EQ / Shadow Claw / Rock Slide.

It would give her team 2 pokemon weak to fire. I'd like to make her team as balanced as possible.

We switched up my team today, so here's the current team.

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch

Gardevoir @ Life Orb
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Destiny Bond

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Foul Play
- Heal Bell

Tentacruel @ Assault Vest
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 60 SAtk / 200 SDef
Calm Nature
- Knock Off
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam

Infernape @ Expert Belt
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn

The team seems to lean heavily toward a Special Defensive side but there's not much to do for Physical Defense? I would say there's too many physical attackers but I guess Tentacruel and Gardevoir could be enough. Depending. Maybe Infernape can get a good special attacker in his slot instead.

Edit: Sorry missed the above posts, need sleep.

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Hp / 4 Attk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Bug Bite
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch

Azumarill @ Choice Band / Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Hp / 252 Attk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower / Ice Punch
- Waterfall / Super Power

Dragonite @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake / Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 Hp / 212 Def / 44 Spe
Impish Nature
- Toxic
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Substitute

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 Hp / 60 SpA / 200 SpD
Calm Nature
- Knock Off
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Protect / Ice Beam

Infernape @ Life Orb / Focus Sash
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 172 Atk / 84 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Thunder Punch
- Overheat
- Close Combat
- Mach Punch / U-Turn

Ohh.... My Eyes!!!!!!!!!!! They couldn't take it anymore!
Wat are you doing with yours team, mate!!! Ohhh....!!!!! Ahhhh...!!!!!! THEY BURNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only thing that's stopping you are those Ghost, Rock, Psychic and Flying Attacks. AKA, Look out for Scarf Terrakion, Banded T-Flames, Mega T-Tar, Mega Pinsir, and Weakness Policy Aegislash.
Other than that, your good!

Last edited:
^^^ Scizor should stay Adamant with Special Defense EVs, it's already bulky enough on the physical side. And DNite should stay Adamant. Jolly isn't really an issue when you have ExtremeSpeed to take out faster threats, but Weaknite is better seeing as how you have Umbreon support.

I'd replace Gardevoir with Alakazam to fill in the lack of SpA moves on your team, as it is faster and hits harder than Gardevoir, as well as carrying an amazing ability in Magic Guard to provide Focus Sash with. Lead Infernape is always something to consider if you need Stealth Rocks as well.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom