• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Please someone help.. I just don't get it

New_To_Pokemon

Reaction score
On Pokemon Black 1, I finished the entire game! National Dex, hall of fame and all. So I try to access the Royal Unova, in the set times at 5:00 to 7:00 like it states online. Right season and day. An it still won't let me inside. No matter what the guy says " Doesn't board/Leave till the evening" and won't let me on. Is it because the global link is down? Can I not get on anymore since they shut the dream world and wifi down?. I could use some help I can't find any info anywhere to help my cause.

It definitely has nothing to do with the Global Link.

The easiest way to double-check your time is to go to Route 8 and talk to the girl near the Tubeline Bridge entrance. If she hasn't given you a stone previously that day, then she'll give you the Smooth Rock if you're really there in the evening. If she does, then you should also be able to go challenge the Royal Unova at that time. If you still can't, then I'm not sure what to tell you.

For future reference, the Pokemon Video Games forum is probably the correct place to ask this sort of question. (Or more specifically, if it has to do with pre-Gen VI like this question did, the Older Games forum within that.)

She gae me an icy rock today, I went to her exactly at five. And then went back to the cruise ship and he wouldn't let me on. I'm so freaking confused on getting this to work. Does it run off Eastern time or something? I am mountain time.

What Luna says. Since you got an Icy Rock, you simply need to try at an earlier time; how early will depend on exactly what your clock is set to.

The current (in-game) time is also shown in the top-left corner of the C-Gear (the lower scren), so you can easily check that at any time.

Also, you can easily change your DS's time so that it will match your IRL time and you won't be so confused. Just google changing DS clock or something. It should be noted, though, that when daylight savings time kicks in, you'll end up an hour off one way or the other unless you change your clock again. (Also, be aware that all time events will be temporarily disabled immediately after you change your clock. They should be just fine once it becomes the next day, though. It's just a precaution against people manipulating the clock at will to manipulate those events.)

Well guys, online it said go between 17:00 an 19:00, I assumed that maybe thats military time and I went when it was 5:00 on the cgear corner, but I never thought to reset the date and time on the DS! What I don't understand is that everything time event related that isn't over since the shut down is right on time and works. Can either of you still access the Royal Unova? Ill take a shot at your ideas and let you know what happened tomorrow.

Wait, online it says 17:00 to 19:00. I may be a dumbass guys... I just figured it was military time at fist so I looked it up and it said 5:00. I didn't think that maybe when it says 17:00 on the cgear.. Ill let you know tomorrow but I might just be extremely embarrassed .

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom