• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Please Welcome our New Team of Moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
our resident loser, Mintaka will be on reduced activity following her mistake. Her big mistake. The mistake which compromised the security and integrity of Bulbagarden.

ATTENTION

Condolences to the @USS Mintaka;.

Effective immediately, the Shipyard has also decided to downgrade her from a cargo ship to a life raft.

Lusitania, you do realize that you have given the uss mintaka more of a responsibility in downgrading to a life raft, right?

therefore no ships must ever sink

Lusitania, you do realize that you have given the uss mintaka more of a responsibility in downgrading to a life raft, right?

Ships? SINKING? Who gave you that ridiculous idea?

Unless you're sabotaging them.

You guys are better than this. You should know better than to pick up random users and make them moderators.

[INFRACTION=Zima]You do NOT question whether a mod deserved to be hired or not, particularly when they are so obviously awesome as me or Barry Scott or the other guy. This is a F&B infraction because you are being really mean. Please do not do this again or you will be banned from the site for 100 days. Please behave yourself better.[/INFRACTION]

[INFRACTIONSTAFFNOTE]I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was tagging the user in the infraction tags rather than just writing their username. This one should work fine.[/INFRACTIONSTAFFNOTE]
This is power abuse. I'm raising good points here.

Except you, because you're Titanic.

I should have won the mod bingo! I can post pictures of Weezing really fast!

[INFRACTION]
You guys are better than this. You should know better than to pick up random users and make them moderators.

[INFRACTION=Zima]You do NOT question whether a mod deserved to be hired or not, particularly when they are so obviously awesome as me or Barry Scott or the other guy. This is a F&B infraction because you are being really mean. Please do not do this again or you will be banned from the site for 100 days. Please behave yourself better.[/INFRACTION]

[INFRACTIONSTAFFNOTE]I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was tagging the user in the infraction tags rather than just writing their username. This one should work fine.[/INFRACTIONSTAFFNOTE]
[/INFRACTION]

This is unacceptable behaviour. Thou shalt not speaketh so rudely to staff. Here, have a two day ban and maybe you can learn your lesson and think about what you've done and learn your lesson.

[INFRACTION]

[/INFRACTION]

This is unacceptable behaviour. Thou shalt not speaketh so rudely to staff. Here, have a two day ban and maybe you can learn your lesson and think about what you've done and learn your lesson.
I have already had three two-day bans. Two of which were because I wanted them. :3

[INFRACTION]

[/INFRACTION]

I have already had three two-day bans. Two of which were because I wanted them. :3

Then when someone helps me work out the infraction tags I'll give you a ten day one and maybe you'll learn then. >=(

[INFRACTION]

[/INFRACTION]

Then when someone helps me work out the infraction tags I'll give you a ten day one and maybe you'll learn then. >=(
I have had a ten-day ban as well. >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom