• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Please Welcome our New Team of Moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A round of applause to;

@Baby Mama;
@Collignon;
@Barry Scott;
@Vinyl Scratch;
@Photographer West;

We've modded these fantastic people after they all won the Mod Bingo, from 110 applications, these were the lucky winners!

How did they win? Was it their keen eye, obedience or friendliness?

Nah, they can post pictures of wezing quickly, a key skill for any potential mod - Take a note of that, budding mods!

But its not all winners in OTB, our resident loser, @Mintaka; will be on reduced activity following her mistake. Her big mistake. The mistake which compromised the security and integrity of Bulbagarden.

We're all just utterly disappointed in her.

But absolutely thrilled for our new buds! Welcome on board!

Hi, Barry Scott here

Thank you so much for the opportunity I've been active in this section for as long as I remember and it feels really great to be able to represent it. I'll make sure never to let myself go rusty on the job and I will cillit BANG your minds (excuse the pun!). I'll scrub down and get to work.

This is a mean joke.

I've literally never posted in this section before. I never even looked at it before I saw something about being able to become a mod. Still, I'm confident that I can do a good job. I believe I can enact what the users of this section want and need. And to be honest, even if I can't, at least I am allowed a bigger avatar and sig now.

Thanks for letting me join the team. I'm Frank West, freelance photojournalist, I'm always on the lookout for the next big scoop, and I'm especially good at kicking zombie ass. I should have mentioned this earlier, but I need to take Zombrex everyday. Does anyone have some?

[INFRACTION= [MENTION=45149]Terrell[/MENTION];]Dear Terrell, it is not polite to say it is funny that people have been hired. We deserved to be hired because we were awesome ok so leave us alone! Gosh![/INFRACTION]

look im sorry for taking this as a joke. i was only fooling around. :bawl:

[INFRACTION= [MENTION=45149]Terrell[/MENTION];]Don't hate me cos you ain't me[/INFRACTION]

Haha! i know this guy is trying to fool me. you got me just a little bit.

As Head of Outside the Box, I can guarantee you that this isn't a hoax. We needed the extra hands to help with the dirty work.

Haha @Octy; we finally meet. if i get deal with im sure ur sis will throw a party. btw nice eeveelution pic. *hides from the setup crew*

You guys are better than this. You should know better than to pick up random users and make them moderators.

Those aren't random users. i maybe a sucka for love, but those are the setup crew. let me shut up before they get me. O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom