• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PLG's Igloo: The PokeMart in the Snow. Items! Berries! Masterballs! Sacred Ash!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nagini

The sixth Horcrux
Reaction score
(EDIT: BACK IN BUSINESS!)

Offering:

-Any Technical Machine
-Any Stone
-Any Arceus Plate
-Any Held Item
-Any Item
-Any supplement or medicine (THIS INCLUDES SACRED ASH!)
-Rare Candy
-Any PokeBall (That can be held by Pokemon)
-Any Berry

I can also get most hacked Pokemon. Those take longer, however.

Make a deal by replying to this thread!

(Approved by evkl)

FCs:

HG: 0732 7164 8885
Pearl: 1076 3603 5433
SS: 0475 0608 5142

Last edited:
Re: PLG's Igloo: The PokeMart in the Snow. Items! TMs! Berries! Arceus Plates!

What thing(s) would you be looking for in return for a Jaboca Berry?

What would you want for EV-decreasing berries (any/all types)?

Well, I'm looking for a legit Deoxys. I don't care which event it is. And I want a legit Darkrai as well. Either of you have one of those?

Otherwise, I'll accept any pokemon with good IVs or shinies.

What would you want in return for 1) a Tamato berry, 2) an Enigma berry, and 3) a Lucky Egg?

I don't have too much to offer, but I've got some Pokemon with 31 IVs. Here's a link to my thread: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=63551

Some of the better ones have already been traded away, or are reserved, but I've got some Charmanders and ...Mudkips that are currently being hatched and haven't gone up for trade yet.

Let me know.

All the best,
-Beil

I'm looking for all the EV berries, a Razor Fang, and TM26 (Earthquake). Could I interest you in some IV-bred Cyndaquil?

If you're not interested in Cyndaquil, I can give other species a shot, but I haven't completed my Pokedex yet.

I'm willing to trade multiple Pokemon, if you like.

@Beil, any Cubone with good speed. And maybe a Mudkip with good Speed as well.

@Minuara, which berries? I'll trade up to four things with you. So Earthquake, Razor Fang, and 2 berries? I'd like a Cyndaquil with a good special defense. The other three...do you have a Vulpix, a Pinsir, and a Ponyta with good Attack and Sp Attack?

@Minuara, which berries? I'll trade up to four things with you. So Earthquake, Razor Fang, and 2 berries? I'd like a Cyndaquil with a good special defense. The other three...do you have a Vulpix, a Pinsir, and a Ponyta with good Attack and Sp Attack?

For Berries, Qualot and Tamato sound good?
None of my current Cyndaquil have spectacular Special Defense, but I can get to work on breeding one if you like.
I haven't yet caught a Pinsir (ETA: just caught one in the bug-catching contest today!), but I can do Vulpix and Ponyta. Is it just Ponyta that you want to have good Attack and Special Attack, or did you want the Vulpix and Pinsir to also have similar IVs?

Last edited:

I want a Substitute and a Liechi Berry. I'll trade any 4 of the Pokemon from my thread (linked in my sig) for them. I say 4 because you're interested in IVs and I don't know the IVs for the vast majority of them.

just wondering lol do u have the item shoal shell?

@Beil, any Cubone with good speed. And maybe a Mudkip with good Speed as well.

I don't think I need a Tamato Berry anymore--I already have another trade lined up for one. But, would you be willing to trade me a Lucky Egg and an Enigma Berry for:

Cubone D19 (Female/Jolly/Lightning Rod)
0 - 5 / 31 / 23 / 21, 23, 25 / 31 / 31
Dragon (59, 69, 70)

and

Mudkip A01 (Male/Modest/Torrent)
31 IVs in both Attack and Speed

Thanks for the reply.
-Beil

What would you like for a substitute TM and a swords dance TM

@Minuara: Both of them.

@shinymamoswine: Yes, I do.

@Beil: That sounds good.

@Lawliett: I'm looking for shinies, good IVs, event Darkrai, and event Deoxys.

@Geodude: a Hasty Water Absorb Wooper and the Ralts with shadow sneak are the ones I like best.

@Beil: That sounds good.

Alright, I'll have those two Pokemon ready for you. I would only be able to trade tonight (after 5 PM EST) or maybe early tomorrow, before noon. Otherwise we'll have to wait until Monday (05.25). Let me know which one works best for you.

Thanks for the reply,
-Beil

Wow,you really do hav a lot of items.

Alright, I'll have those two Pokemon ready for you. I would only be able to trade tonight (after 5 PM EST) or maybe early tomorrow, before noon. Otherwise we'll have to wait until Monday (05.25). Let me know which one works best for you.

Thanks for the reply,
-Beil

I can trade after 7 Eastern. Good?

@Minuara: Both of them.

Okay, that's fine. I've got your Pokemon ready, so I can trade whenever you're available. They're split between my games (Cyndaquil's on SS, the rest are on Pt), but I need the items for SS.
Drop me a VM when you're good to go and we'll work things out.

Okay, that's fine. I've got your Pokemon ready, so I can trade whenever you're available. They're split between my games (Cyndaquil's on SS, the rest are on Pt), but I need the items for SS.
Drop me a VM when you're good to go and we'll work things out.

Tomorrow night is good. I'm gonna be on two games. The TMs are on Pearl and everything else is on HG.

@Geodude: a Hasty Water Absorb Wooper and the Ralts with shadow sneak are the ones I like best.

So would you take just those two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom