• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Plot Bunny Zoo

Gama and sqwat, I can't allow that kind of discussions around :mad:

Please, don't do it. It's not very nice.

You /might/ want to focus on Kanto first because it is really really hard to span a series over an entire region without character/plot decay or just giving up altogether. That's why Gama posted his comment, although it was decidedly harsh. It is hard to be committed to a fic, so...

What I'm trying to say is don't aim too high. Focus on Kanto first; if it resolves and gives your character a reason to go to Johto, then sure.

How come I never posted in here? o_o
Well anyway, I have this another idea besides my project bouncing in my head.

It's a shipping fic. focusing on Wishfulshipping (Iris x Dento). Basically, Iris is Shaga's apprentice and a gifted little witch. She has the unique ability to see inside of a Pokemon's heart but she lacks of confidence and belief in herself. She's pretty wild unlike other girls of her age and is sent to Sanyou city to investigate strange events happening lately around the city.

Dento is a teenage boy suffering from a personality disorder. People claim to have never seen his brothers in person, but only one of them. The truth is - there are no brothers. Pod and Corn are the separate two sides of his complex personality - the aggressive and confident one (the red haired) and the calm and sophisticated one (the blue haired). Dento is actually pretty fabulous and a typical urban boy lacking of any experience in the wild. He later joins Iris on her mission in hope of finding his true self.

Meanwhile, Dark Trinity is plotting ominous schemes. Consisted out of three powerful shamans, they use spirits of deceased Pokemon in order to get what they wish. Their plans are unknown.

What do ya think? I still have to work on the plot but this is the basic outline.

Last edited:
Well, I'm interested. Dento with multiple personality disorder sounds hilarious.

Not sure if this was suggested before, I'm also not sure if I should post this here, but I have an idea that is a story, but not exactly.

Should we have a game in the form of a story, where someone writes a chapter, and then another person is picked, as to not have many people writing at one, to write the next one.It could take the form of a journey fic or trainer fic, or anything honestly...

Maybe each chapter would be 250-500 words long, as to not drag things too much. What do you guys think? I think it would be interesting...

Not sure if this was suggested before, I'm also not sure if I should post this here, but I have an idea that is a story, but not exactly.

Should we have a game in the form of a story, where someone writes a chapter, and then another person is picked, as to not have many people writing at one, to write the next one.It could take the form of a journey fic or trainer fic, or anything honestly...

Maybe each chapter would be 250-500 words long, as to not drag things too much. What do you guys think? I think it would be interesting...

Like, collaborative storytelling? A series of authors writing the same story, or something like that?

I am interested in writing a fic, so I decided to ask you guys whether this was a good idea-

25 years have passed since the defeat of Red on top of Mt. Silver, and ever since then, many have wondered where Red is now. Many claim that Red commited suicide. Others say that he went to the Distortion World.
Many claim that a legendary dragon of ice and death had kidnapped him.....
Now, two kids plan to find out where Red is!
Characters-

Tristian- Is very depressed and can't be bothered doing physical activities. Often zones out and questions many things, such as his sexuality, which can cause him to not realise the danger he faces in real life.

Amy- Is very energetic and happy, loves to move around and jump staright into things, however, occasionally destroys pokemon's homes while running, causing her to have trouble with the law.

What do you think?

I am interested in writing a fic, so I decided to ask you guys whether this was a good idea-

25 years have passed since the defeat of Red on top of Mt. Silver, and ever since then, many have wondered where Red is now. Many claim that Red commited suicide. Others say that he went to the Distortion World.
Many claim that a legendary dragon of ice and death had kidnapped him.....
Now, two kids plan to find out where Red is!
Characters-

Tristian- Is very depressed and can't be bothered doing physical activities. Often zones out and questions many things, such as his sexuality, which can cause him to not realise the danger he faces in real life.

Amy- Is very energetic and happy, loves to move around and jump staright into things, however, occasionally destroys pokemon's homes while running, causing her to have trouble with the law.

What do you think?

I think it would be interesting...
I'm not going to lie to you, it doesn't sound like the type I would be read, but you never know... I say go for it, but if you're building up to a mystery, you should plan ahead and get everything decided before you start writing. A little advice though, Tristian doesn't seem to be an interesting character, again, I may be wrong. But if he's pessimistic all the time, this might get boring after a while.

All in all, it sounds like a fairly good idea. I haven't seen it before and you seem to have the majority of events planned out.
I'm guessing the law that Amy gets into trouble with will be their biggest obstacle at the start?

I think it would be interesting...
I'm not going to lie to you, it doesn't sound like the type I would be read, but you never know... I say go for it, but if you're building up to a mystery, you should plan ahead and get everything decided before you start writing. A little advice though, Tristian doesn't seem to be an interesting character, again, I may be wrong. But if he's pessimistic all the time, this might get boring after a while.

All in all, it sounds like a fairly good idea. I haven't seen it before and you seem to have the majority of events planned out.
I'm guessing the law that Amy gets into trouble with will be their biggest obstacle at the start?

Yup, the law will be a big obstacle at the start and it will continue to follow her and will develop and change her personality.

Also, personally, I don't like Tristian either, and may drop him out, make him a minor character, or change his personality/alligance.

Yes. But it won't be planned and the chapters will be fairly short.

It enters within "alternate storytelling," to which poetry and plays belong (a category for next Award seasons, hopefully)

If you find a group of authors to do it with, go ahead.

Kind of thought of a cute idea today based off of the interesting type relationship between Fighting and Bug, as both are equally weak and strong against one another. So, like, a Dharma and Greg-esque relationship.

The Fighting-type trainer would be a muscular and powerful chick, who's is quite interesting because she doesn't train Pokemon, Pokemon train her. Basically, she goes around training under various Fighting Pokemon in order to learn the art of battle. And then SHE fights Pokemon head to head...I haven't decided on how that will figure into the plot, but I'm thinking a battle-arc basically, akin to I guess one of those old shonen series like JoJo. She wouldn't have any Pokemon of her own, but would be flanked by a Dageki and Nageki, who are like her two dads basically and taught her combat.

The Bug-type trainer would be a dude, and much more neurotic and an actual trainer. He'd use Bug-types, and Chobomaki would be his main. He'd also have characteristically puckered lips to match. He'd get wrapped up in the female's plot somehow, and the series would focus on their relationship. But I can't really figure out what the main goal he would aim for would be, and what the overlaying goal of the series would be either.

Never really written a fic here, but this is just something that amused me that I thought of.

Although, as opposed to Pokemon fics, I have a lot of ideas for original series that I'd like to eventually write perhaps. One idea I've been tinkering around is a series that makes Golems COOL again, y'know, because they're not that popular really. Can't think of any well-known series that star them. Basically, it'd be like Jewish Super Robots. And all the Golems would be a bit more unique in terms of what they're made of, such as a giant Golem composed out of honey that is able to control a giant hive of bees, and a paper Golem with large phone books as boxing gloves.

I was thinking of stuff for a fanfiction

Plot/Background/location/gimmick
The basic premise is that there was a land far out at sea that was once unified but was split apart by an horrible disaster and became a group of islands. The split islands are based on the types from the TCG, named Ruoho (Grass), Ognisty (Fire), Acqua (Water), Elektro (Electric), Psiquico (Psychic) Kakuto (Fighting), Duister (Darkness), and Stahl (Steel). Each island has their own religion of sorts and every person born on the islands knows abilities called Elemental Miracles or simply EM's which varies in capabilities depending on the island in question (Like being able to control plants if from Ruoho, controlling the earth if from Kakuto etc.). It's said in legend the phenomenas are created as a gift form the 7 original ones, after they've perished.

However, a recent chain of events have caused the peaceful existence of these islands to fall into turmoil. One being the lands conflicting with each other for power, and a prophesy of the islands needing to be fused back otherwise the world will fall into chaos. Its up to the Hero of Destiny spoken in the prophecy to stop the chaos before it destroys the world, but a mysterious antagonist named Shadow Void along with his henchmen attempts to stop the hero by force. Will the islands be decimated or return to peace once again?

Protagonists

Tyrone (Tie-ron)- A 14 year old boy born on the Kakuto island with a notable secret and a residential Treasure Hunter in training. He is interested in beautiful gems and fossils, but also has an interest in animals and swimming. However, he hates the cold and roller coasters and has fears of heights. He's a bit sarcastic, lazy, cocky, and at times clueless, but hes helpful, friendly, honorable, and surprisingly smart. Due to him being born in Kakuto, he has abilities related to the earth, such as digging at incredible speeds and being able to carry boulders with ease. His Party of Pokemon consist of Kojofu and Vibrava.

Caspian (Cas-pee-an)- A 15 year old boy with the heart of a samurai born in Acqua, he spends most of his time training near a waterfall and a bit of a rival to Tyrone. Hes interested in swordplay, painting, and poetry. He hates dishonor, losing, and loud music. As a warrior in training he has a great sense of honer, respect, and justice but suffers from being snobbish and serious at times. As a resident of Acqua he can control water and ice, but knows varies swordplay too. His party consist of only Futachimaru.

Lotus (Lo-tes)- A 13 year old girl in Ruoho, and a expert at medication and a secretive assassin. She likes nature and food but hates the cold and bugs. Normally shes docile and cheery, but unusually seductive, cunning, and violent at times; typically as a tactic for getting out of a jam. She can communicate with nature and manipulate the health and growth of plants. Her Pokemon consist of Snubbull and Roselia.

Note: None of this is yet official. Some comments would be nice and stuff.

Last edited:
For those who have read my latest chapter, how should Calvin go about getting his Togepi back if the Snorlax befriends Togepi and hates Calvin due to a stereotypical hatred of all trainers due to being abused by one herself *cough*Paul*cough*? I just can't figure out how to make it all flow.

Last edited:
Rock band "The Glorious Gengar" is successful; they've got a few smash hits under their belt, are being asked to do gigs left and right and are making tons of cash from it all.

But their happiness comes to a halt one day when a group of "loonies" decides to kidnap one of the band members and the remaining three are told not to inform authorities, and instead follow the captor's demands.

Capture the three legendary beasts: Raikou, Suicune, and Entei.

The story will follow the three bandmates with their introduction to Pokemon training, their attempts at learning disguise in order to be out in public without being mauled by groupies -- one of the objectives given by the captor, how they catch their various Pokemon, the search for the three beasts, and eventually a climactic showdown: Band versus Captor for the life of their bandmate.

Characters that will be involved--

The Glorious Gengar Band Members:
  1. Maya Krauser (Drummer)
  2. Emily Pattin (Lead Guitarist)
  3. George "Scooter" Allison (Bassist)
  4. Christopher Evans (Vocalist)

The bad guys:
  1. Richard "Richie" Rancure
  2. Victoria Durham (right-hand woman to Richie)
  3. Various grunts

So, what do you guys think? Please feel free to give suggestions, or ask for clarification on any subjects you might have found vague.

This is slightly similar to a story I'm working on. And I couldn't not think of The Go-Rock Squad while reading this.

But anyway, it seems like you've got it planned out, and it might work. And I don't really have any suggestions to give...

I dunno why, but I've had this awful idea for a Pokemon/Hunger Games crossover fan fic.

You know the Pokemon games and how most of the player characters are around ten-years-old? What if they were forced by the government to go on a dangerous journey and defeat the Gym Circuit? Like, you know the Amazing Race on TV? Like that, but a hell of a lot more dangerous.

I've always thought the Pokemon world pretty dangerous for kids, with dangerous, world-destroying monsters on the loose, without supervision and all that. So why not make a very difficult game that could end with death and suffering out of it?

Gotta catch 'em all, right?

You know, for kids!

I dunno why, but I've had this awful idea for a Pokemon/Hunger Games crossover fan fic.

You know the Pokemon games and how most of the player characters are around ten-years-old? What if they were forced by the government to go on a dangerous journey and defeat the Gym Circuit? Like, you know the Amazing Race on TV? Like that, but a hell of a lot more dangerous.

I've always thought the Pokemon world pretty dangerous for kids, with dangerous, world-destroying monsters on the loose, without supervision and all that. So why not make a very difficult game that could end with death and suffering out of it?

Gotta catch 'em all, right?

You know, for kids!

That sort of crossover would be the exact kind of thing I'd expect from the PokéSpe manga.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom