• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Plusle vs. Minun

So, basically, this is a "Red vs. Blue" thread, as the only difference between them aesthetically is their color.

I guess Plusle, since it is a little more offense-orientated.

Personally, I don't like either, but I'll go with plusle, since it has slightly better attack.

Meh, I'll choose Minun solely on the basis that blue is my favorite color. Their stats don't make much difference to me since they both suck.

I'll go with Minun. Just because I like blue over red and for some reason, it looks cuter. ^^;;

Both of them are pretty pathetic without each other but I will go with Minun simply because I love the color blue.

Minun. It knows two more moves than Plusle(Charm and Trump Card). While Plusle can learn Last Resort naturally, Minun can learn it through a move tutor, taking away the only movepool-wise superiority Plusle had over Minun.

And it is blue.

I've used both in-game, and both of them fared pretty well to me. Their Stats are largely the same, so is their Movepool, so it's basically a matter of design.

I'll go with Minun. Even their designs are very alike, but Minun is blue, and I love the blue/yellow combination.

I always liked Minun better. Mainly cause its Blue. I never cared about their stats anyway cause they both suck atleast 80% of the time.

I've used both in-game, and both of them fared pretty well to me.

Yup. I've got both in my Sapphire party, and I'm not ashamed of it.

That being said, I guess I'm pretty neutral on this. I've always kind of preferred Plusle, but I'd rather not choose.

Minun, because it's blue and awesome!
And I happened to always choose the "blue versions"
Like for instance, Blue, Sapphire, Crystal(not really, but whatever), Diamond (it's blue-ish on the cover, XD)

They both suck but I chose Plusle because he was the first on the list.

The duo does have many similarities, but I chose Minun for the blue stripes and patterns, since I don't care much about their competitive viability.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom