• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Plusle vs. Minun

Minun, due to coloring and Trump Card.

Minum. I hate them both, really so I had to decide on something to choose between them. Then, it hit me: their colours! I prefer blue to red so i chose Minum. Simples!

Plusle, because as a bunch of you have already said, it has better attacks. And I prefer the red/scarlett color of Plusle over Minun's blue.

Plus(haha), I'm playing Sapphire again and Plusle smiles. I know, lame, but that plays a factor in which of the two I prefer more. Maybe Minun smiles in another generation's game, but...I'm playing Sapphire right now and Plusle's the one that's smiling. I have to laugh at my own pettiness.

I really wouldn't know.....I use them both and both are my favorite.......but I guess I'll choose Minun because he has more defense.

Only two differences. Red an blue, posative and negative (or plus and minus as the names portray them)

I like plusle better personally because red it better and for me, it just seems o have more of an optamistic vibe to it.

I've always preferred Minun. Although its defensive focus makes it generally worse, I just think it looks better with negatives and blue.

I prefer Minun because of Trump Card move and its blue/yellow color despite its stronger defense power. I also liked Plusle, too.

Both are pretty uninteresting gimmicky Pokemon, but I'd pick Minun purely becuase he is blue. Besides that there is no discernible difference and neither interest me.

Minun(I was calling it "Minum" all this time. Still miss on some names after over a decade of playing). I like blue and it's less tacky with yellow.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom