• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PM Virus Warnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirachi's Wish

Hunting for Rare Candies
Reaction score
I've been recieving these pms warning me about viruses on my computer, and telling me to click a link. Has anyone else been getting similar PMs? I've scanned my computer and the results come up fine. I haven't clicked the link as I went on to another forum, and have seen posts about similar problems.

It's a spambot, likely hoping you'll download some device or another that will probably infect your computer with spyware. Best to just report the PM and then delete it.

I was looking at another site, and I've heard of the same PMs coming from bots with the same names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom