• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD "Beyond Time and Darkness" to air this friday on Cartoon Network

Jnoo

WTF?
Reaction score
I was going to ask this, since I saw it on my channel guide for FiOS, so I decide to check CN's site and sure enough, I'm right.

They're going to air all three PMD specials, as well as Beyond Time and Darkness, the new one that's supposed to be with the pre-orders for Explorers of Sky. It's from 6:30 PM (Beginning with Team Go-Getters Out of The Gate) and ending with BTaD at 7:30 PM.

I was wondering if this would air. =)

That makes sense considering how the game comes out October 12th, which will be... Monday. So yeah, airing it the Friday before the game's launch makes sense.

Interesting. I still don't know if Chatot has a speaking role or not. Everyone else should be the same for consistency.

Interesting. I still don't know if Chatot has a speaking role or not. Everyone else should be the same for consistency.

Chatot does speak in the special. Chances are, he'll surely get a different voice.

I predict Chatot will be voiced by Jimmy Zoppi. XD

To be honest, I'm thinking the same thing. He's got the voice, really.

It'll be very coincidental. Zoppi replacing Maddie's roles, TWICE!!!

As much as I liked Maddie as Chatot, they don't have much of a choice. =(

I know! It's so sad!

The whole thing makes me want to cry. :-(

Rest in peace, Maddie. <3

I predict Chatot will be voiced by Jimmy Zoppi. XD

I already said that a while ago in the original announcement thread. Jimmy Zoppi certainly can do the role. After all, it's just slightly different from Meowth.

However, I'm really looking forward to more Dan Green-Grovyle. I'm wondering whose going to voice Dusknoir. I'm trying to think of VA's who could possibly pull of the role, and none really to mind right away.

Sigh, even if we agree on something we can't talk about it till September 30, 2020 the anime will probably be canceled by then.

I'm really excited for the special though.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom