• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: Destruction of Earth (VF-31 and Allen Walker)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aelia

Out of the sky
Reaction score
Plot:
For hundreds of years the Shaymin have lived with the Humans, away from other Pokémon. But, one day, the Shaymin had to seek out their Pokémon Brotheren for help... they had heard a rumor that Arceus was trying to destroy the flower garden!
With their old friends, the two Shaymin journey out to find Arceus; and end up discovering an even bigger problem..

Characters:
Mine:
Name: Yuki, called Lucky by some of her friends
Species: Latias
Personality: Yuki is very shy and laid-back. It's inredibly difficult to befriend her, but if you do, you've got a friend for life. However, she is emotionally fragile and also very weak and frail due to a number of events which happened in her past.
History: Yuki was born on an island near the coast. She lived there happily for about 29 years (which is about 5 years in Eon Pokémon terms) until the island was attacked by a flock of Spearow and Fearow who 'visited' the island. The Spearow were responsible for killing her brother and her parents as well as abducting her little sister, which is currently about 8 years old in Eon Pokémon terms. Those events emotionally scarred her for life, turning her into the fragile Latias she is now. She still searches for her little sister, never settling anywhere.
Appearance: She has a small birthmark under her left eye which she shares with her little sister.

Yours:
Name: Alex
Species: Yanappu (The Monkey Pokémon from the 5th gen)
Personality: Very kind spirited, will help anyone in need
Appearance: Alex wears a light blue headband on his head, he claims it was a gift from his dad.

OOC: Wanna make the first post?

Last edited:
Re: PMD: Destruction of Earth (Esrver and AipomTheMonkey)

OOC: Doesn't your post count as the first? XD
Alright; but how do I start? Just have them being woken up by the Shaymin or something?

OOC: Ah yeah, sounds good.

OOC: Okay.
One day; Alex was in his bed asleep, when suddenly a Shaymin came in "Alex, we need your help!" the Shaymin cried "We...?" Alex thought to himself "What's wrong, Shaymin?" Alex asked

(Quick note OOC: He knows the Shaymin) "There's a rumor going around that Areceus is planning on destroying the Flower Garden! My brother and I tried to stop him, but when we got to a cave, we were brought here." "Hm... Turnback cave" Alex immediately thought to himself
"Where's your brother right now?" Alex asked
"He's asking Yuki for help as well."
"Yuki?! Last I heard of her was when her island was attacked..." Alex said

OOC: Your turn.
Just have your character basically go to Alex's shelter.
By the way; you have control over the other Shaymin. :p

OOC: Oh, nice.
BIC: Yuki was asleep near a small pond. Ever since the island was attacked by the flock of Spearow and Fearow, she had nightmares about her little sister being tortured, killed, and even worse. As she was thrashing around in her sleep, a Shaymin gently touched her. ''Umm... Lucky... Are you awake?'' He asked. ''Lucky? Lucky?!'' He said. Yuki slowly woke up. ''Uhh... Who's there?'' She asked. ''It's me, Shaymin. We need to talk to you. Come on, follow me.'' He said, telling Yuki to follow him to the other Shaymin. They soon arrived. ''Well, what's going on?'' Yuki asked.

"Yuki? Your still alive..?!" Alex said to Yuki, surprised
"Anyway... did you tell Yuki what you told me?" Alex asked the Shaymin's brother
"Somethings wrong..." the Shaymin said "Something powerful is coming... I can't tell what.."
"Hm? What do you mean?" Alex asked
Suddenly, the ground started shaking beneath them
"It's... an earthquake!" Alex yelled, jumping up
OOC: We need names for the Shaymin..
Maybe Alexis for the sister?
OOC 2: Beginning of the "Destruction of Earth"
"We need to get on my jet!" Alex said, grabbing his (eight) bags of supplies, with the Shaymin in the bags (Empty and open)
"You'll need to get on too, Lucky. It's foggy up ahead!" he said

''A jet? Where did you get this thing?'' Yuki asked. ''Also, I'm still alive. My little sister is still alive too, but...'' She muttered.

"Ebay. It's my grand-dad's. It was passed down from generations. From my dad's dad; to my dad; to me." Alex said
"What's wrong with your sister? Is she hurt? I could heal her if you want." Alex said, pulling a first aid kid out
OOC: If your wondering how he got that.... magic. :p

''She got abducted by those awful Spearow. Do any of you know what happened back when I lived on that island?'' Yuki asked.
OOC: Ah, cheers :p

"Oh... I'm sorry that happened." Alex said (OOC: I ALMOST PUT ":-/" in by mistake, lol.)
"I was flying near that location the day it happened, but I don't remember much from that day, sadly, just the Spearow attacking your island." Alex said
"Could we go back to the island? It may restore my memories." Alex said
OOC: They're on the Jet flying already, lol. (He has a robot programed to fly for him, ever since that day, he's been terrified to actually steer the plane.)

OOC: Ah, right. :p
BIC: ''No, it brings back memories for me too. You don't wanna know what I lost back there.'' Yuki said. ''I lost my parents, my brother, my little sister... And I almost lost both my life and maidenhood. Those Spearow are awful.''

"Alright. Where's the first destination?" Alex asked
"Your... maidenhood?" Alex asked
"Oh yeah, would you like anything to eat or drink?" Alex asked everyone

''I'll explain it to you some other time. Also, I'm not hungry.'' Yuki replied.

"Okay." Alex said
"Would you like anything to eat or drink?" Alex asked the two Shaymin
"Sure, do you have water and cereal? Any kind of cereal is okay." The female Shaymin replied
"Yes, we have anything you'd like!" Alex said
"Be right back." Alex said, going to the kitchen
"Here you go!" Alex said
"Would you like anything either, Skymin?" (OOC: I'm calling the male one Skymin for now.) Alex asked

''Nay, I'm not hungry either, just like Lucky.'' Skymin replied, looking at Yuki, who was nearly falling asleep.

"Alright." Alex replied
"Would you like a pillow or a bed, or a blanket?" Alex asked Yuki

Yuki had already falling asleep. ''... Poor Lucky. She's been having nightmares for a long time now.'' Skymin said.

"Hm... we should make a little... side quest. Do you know her favorite place to go?" Alex asked Skymin and Shaymin

OOC: We should make Skymin Sky Shaymin. xP

''No. In fact, I don't even know if she has a favorite place to go.'' Skymin replied.

"Hm... I got an idea!" Alex said
"Be right back." Alex said, going into the pilot room
"I know the perfect place to go! Latios Resort! We may be able to find her sister there!" Alex said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom