• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates to I

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates to Infinity ...

The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity demo is now available for download on the Nintendo eShop for Europe.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates

I'm from the UK and it's not there for me. :c

Re: PMD Gates to Infinity demo now available on the Nintendo eShop for Europe: Gates

Have fun Europeans! You can't really tell from the demo, but I assure you this is an amazing game!

About the frikkin' time. Now, if they can finally release the game itself...

I'm still on the fence about this game, but the demo is pretty fun, so who knows.

The game starts ramping up right when the demo ends. It's extremely bare compared to the game youre playing two dungeons later.

I liked the art style it looks really cool. But you can't get a grasp on the main story in the demo, but it looks really cool.
Wish I could grind in the demo :3.

I liked the art style it looks really cool. But you can't get a grasp on the main story in the demo, but it looks really cool.

Well, you can still grind magnagates for items. They get progressively better even in the demo when you do them.

I think it would've been nice if they had included the entire first chapter in the demo.

People really can't get much of a picture of what to expect from the game's story just from the first two dungeons, whereas they'd have a pretty good idea by the end of the next one.

Well, you can still grind magnagates for items. They get progressively better even in the demo when you do them.
Okay cool so I get to keep the items then. That is cool.

Thanks for telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom