• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passwords revealed

Several Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity DLC dungeons' prices have been unveiled. The passwords from Victini's V-spin Dungeon game have been revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passw

I don't understand this. Why should I have to pay for these dungeons if I already paid for the actual game? It seems very cheap to do this.

Re: PMD Gates to Infinity DLC dungeon prices unveiled: Victini's V-spin Dungeon passw

I don't understand this. Why should I have to pay for these dungeons if I already paid for the actual game? It seems very cheap to do this.

It is, but only because of the timing. Day 1 DLC is cheap because it's basically taking an extra feature that was pre-programmed into the game, and locking it to force you to pay extra money. If this was something that they introduced a few months later that wasn't even part of the game, it'd be more fair, because then they're actually adding onto the game.

Everything else about it is pretty fair, though, $2 for an extra level with a new recruitable starter is reasonable enough IMO.

If they were designed pre release and on disc its cheap aka capcomish

If they orginally released later in Japan its ok.

On the main series having dlc. Ofc it will. Expect the XY version of liberty island victini event to be free dlc for first month then paid.

Ofc dlc can be negative and bad. On the other hand it can be great. Take for example if they added with release of extreme speed genesect a dlc town where you could play a film tie in and get a mewtwo or something. It would be massively more fun than a mystery gift post guy in poke centre

Paid DLC... something that everyone loves...

The idea of paying for it isn't inherently the problem, it's a matter of if you're paying for content that was already part of the game to begin with. Again, there's nothing wrong with them spending a few months developing entirely new content for the game and then adding it onto the game for a few bucks, that's what DLC should be about in the first place.

And I seriously hope they won't do the same with XY, that'd be extremely dumb.

I doubt that dungeons littered with Poke amongst sleeping Pokemon, containing chests full of training items, or inhabited by starter pokemon were inherent parts of the game cut off with a separate price tag. At worst this is pay-to-win, and all of the items or resources that each dungeon boasts can be found in the actual game anyway.

I doubt that dungeons littered with Poke amongst sleeping Pokemon, containing chests full of training items, or inhabited by starter pokemon were inherent parts of the game cut off with a separate price tag. At worst this is pay-to-win, and all of the items or resources that each dungeon boasts can be found in the actual game anyway.

Starter Pokemon cannot be found outside of these dungeons. You play as the unused ones in Magnagate levels, but that's about it.

Starter Pokemon cannot be found outside of these dungeons. You play as the unused ones in Magnagate levels, but that's about it.

Actually they can be found. They are in various Mapless Streets and post-storyline dungeons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom