• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: Legened of The Crescent Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faithful Fresian

Hsppy birthday America
Reaction score
Thunder claps and lightning strikes. Light flashes and for a moment things are visable but quickly go back to the darkness as quickly as it had come. In the distance a blue flame seems to dance but it doesn't seem to be a normal flame. Upon just the sight of the flames the ground rumbles as if it was an earthquake and the storm suddenly gets worse and a feminine voice echos inside they heads of anyone who saw the flames "You have seen my fire now you are to fight. Choose a side and join those who fight me and those who will fight with me but be warned nether side is what it appears to be." With those words the flames disappear and the storm lightens up to a mere spring rain. Who was the pokemon who's voice had been inside a few pokemon's heads? Where did it go and where did it come from? The answers await those who seek it but will you go to the trouble to seek them out or just forget this happened and go home? Only you can choose to find out the legend of the crescent moon.

Last edited:
"There are demons in the base..." Eliot says, the Alakazam looking out of his door and twirling his mustache in a thoroughly malicious way.

Vui looked around he little shelter in a cave, & thought Things would be eaiseir to figure out if Mama & Dad were here...

OOC: Her folks are dead, BTW.

Thespia blinked awake. What the heck was that crazy dream about? Something about a war. He stretched as he thought. There was something about flames, and a voice. Strange, there was no one around. Thespia looked around again. Nope. Just plain old forest. He wandered around, not sure where to go. He smelled another pokemon and ran over to see who it was. Maybe it was the one he heard in his dream.

She smirked watching them all with the help of an espeon nearby. She was surprised at how they all seemed so calm even though their worlds were about to turn upside down and change forever depending on which side they chose.

Last edited:
"Hello." The Alakazam says to Thespia. "Have you seen a demon? I must find it to restore my piwer."

Sy woke up panting aliitle and looked around alittle confused. "What in the world was that all about?" Sy left his shelter and stretched. "Man it seemed so real." He muttered to himself.

Thespia cocked his head. A demon? In the forest? The only thing that came to mind was a Darkrai, but that was extremely rare. "Uh... no. What kind of demon are you talking about?" Remembering his manners he said, "I'm Thespia. Who are you?"

Synthesis jerked awake, sitting in the forest which he had been exploring. Suddenly a voice in his head muttered "Good or Evil, this decision will change your life." Synthesis had wondered what it meant.

Sy decided to go for a walk. He couldn't stop thinking about that dream.

"What does it all mean? Why did I dream something like that?"

Sy groaned slightly rubbing his eyes with his blue paws.

"All this thinking is making my head hurt."

She smiled watching them. They all were leaving thier shelters and getting closer to each other, making it easier on her when it was time to show herself to them. She prepared herself to leave her small home hidden deep in the rocks of the cliff far above the forest.

Vui wasn't looking where she was going & bumped into some1. "Ooh! I-I'm so sorry!" She stuttered.

Vui stumbled backwards, terified. "& I'm Vui, daughter of Caius." She managed to say.

Her father, Caius had been respected in the forest

Synthesis heard noises around him. He began walking into the direction of the noise. He soon could tell that it was speech. "Who are you?" he called.

Vui looked at the ground with tears in her eyes & said softly "Houndoom attack. He & Mom had no chance..."

Thespia jumped when the eevee bumped into... Eliot, was his name? "Hi Vui! I'm Thespia." He looked at the two of them. Certainly not your average pokemon. He wondered where they all came from. Not being able to bear hiding his dream any longer, he blurted "I know this may seem strange, but did any of you have any strange dreams or visions about choosing between good and evil or something?" The looks he received made him realize how real this all was starting to become.

Sy saw the group of pokemon from afar and wondered what was going on.

"What's this all about?"

Sy slowly walked up. He never really felt comfortable around new people.

"Err... Hey what's going on?" He asked timidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom