• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: Legened of The Crescent Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to stay quiet, Synthesis began to grow nervous. "Sy isn't answering quickly. That means that Aurora isn't here!"

Sy sighed.

"No I...I cant find her..."

Sy then collapsed nearly fainting.

"Sy! Are you alright!" Synthesis shrieked. He stopped and thought "This is starting to feel repetitive." "Do you mean she's gone?" he asked her quietly.

Jiglett thought that he had heard Synthesis's voice but could only see rocks around him. "I've been in the sun too long, I must be hearing things." He sat down on a rocky hill that overlooked a lake and thought he could see a group of pokemon on the far side.

"Maybe that really was Synthesis, if only I had some binoculars.."

"That's too bad for Aurora, then. All it means is that we will track her down. She'll only have to work harder to escape. By running away, she angered and powered us up more!" Synthesis cheered.

Sy tried to stand but felt dizzy and fell down again.

"Oh man...I think I over did it this time..."

"Just sit and rest." Synthesis replied bluntly. "We'll give you time to rest, and plan our tracking trip on Aurora."

"Let's let him rest for a while, and then we will begin to plan our counter-attack on Aurora. We also have to find her." Synthesis told the others.

"Yeah, let's go to sleep." Thespia said]

OOC: Hey guys, this RP is loosin its luster. VM me when it picks up again :p

(OOC: Thats cuz Houndoom is defeated! Or is he?)

Jiglett looked down at the lake and saw a blue thing that looked a lot like Sy. Was it possible that Aurora hadn't killed him after all? Jiglett decided to set up some bait to see if he could lure her out of hiding.

He set up a large colorful banner that had the words "Mission Accomplished" scribbled on it. Jiglett went and hid behind some rocks.

Last edited:
Glancing around, Synthesis noticed a bright, loud sign in the distance. "What is that?" he thought to himself. "Maybe it has to do with Jiglett. He's been missing the past few days.."

Vui had been digging, out of boredom. "What's this?" Before she'd even finished, she evolved into a Vaporeon "Oh, crud."

Aurora yawned and sleeply wandered around thinking she was going farther into the mountains but unfortunatly walked towards the group of pokemon hunting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom