• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: Legened of The Crescent Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without opening her eyes, Vui said with a weak smile. "Synthesis told me this would happen." She opened her eyes. "Okay, goin' up..." She said, struggling to her paws.

"Goin' down!" She amended quickly as she plopped right back down on her butt.

Her tail smacked the ground like an angry Wynaut's. "I don't like feeling useless!" She protested.

Sy smiled.

"Hey feeling's mutual but I don't want you getting sick or anything."

Suddenly a voice rang out. "What are you doing with my sister?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Vui looked over to see a tiny Eevee kit glaring at Sy. "Veeda?"

"Don't worry, Vui." Synthesis whispered. "You'll be back to normal very soon."

He then turned and walked over to the little Eevee. "Hello there!" he exclaimed. "Who are you?"

Aurora looked up from wandering around when the sun was blocked out to see a giant wall of water heading straight for her. "Eep." She turned around and started running as fast as she could to the highest olace she could get to. Eventually leading her to the mountains.

"Who's that?" Veeda asked curiously at the same time that Vui waild "I did all that for nothing?!?!???!?!?!"

Jiglett jumped down off of the rocky cliff onto a log that was floating in the water. "Whats going on here?! Where did all of this water come from?" He thought he had seen a Vaporeon earlier but it was too far away to be sure. Then Jiglett heard a sound nearby.

A flaming pokemon had just run up the hill he was standing on a few minutes ago. "Could that have been?" But it was too late, he was already floating away from the mountains..

"I'm Synthesis, one of Vui's friends." Synthesis quickly replied. "Vui, Sy, and I are working on a mission to try and capture an evil Ponyta known as Aurora. Would you like to help us?"

"So, Veeda. What do you say? Would you like to join our three-Pokémon while we try and capture Aurora. As Sy said earlier, we need all the help we can get."

"I get to stay with my sister?" Veeda asked. Vui smiled. "Yes, sweetie. But there'll be danger." Veeda didn't hesitae. "I'm in."

Sy smiled.

"Awesome as long as we all stick together I'm sure we can do this!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom