• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: Legened of The Crescent Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Jiglett floated downstream he spotted a group of familiar looking pokemon. "Hey guys, whats up?" He didn't recognize everyone though..

Vui curled up not far away and listened. She started to hum Eye Of The Tiger.

OOC: OMA, that fits so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Jiglett!" Synthesis exclaimed excitedly. "We all were wondering where you where.." he continued. "And you probably don't recognize us, as I evolved into Meganium, Vui evolved into Vaporeon, Thespia left us, and Veeda joined us."

Sy cringed at the mention of Thespia's name and looked down at his feet.

"I'm sorry, Sy!" Synthesis whispered, sadly. He went over closer to Jiglett, and said quietly in his ear "Thespia left us, and now Sy, Vui, and I are sad. Try not to mention it."

"Who's Thespia?" Veeda asked. "Shut up!!!!" Vui hissed, then smacked the kit with her tail.

Sy looked alittle angry all of the sudden.

"He abandoned us"

OOC: Oh great here comes stage 2 (Anger)

OOC: OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, oh noes......

(BIC) Vui looked worried. "Sy, you know he didn't. He'd done what he had to do; so he just...." She couldn't say the word, or she would cry again.

Synthesis walked over to Veeda, and whispered quietly enough that the others couldn't hear "Thespia was our good friend. He helped us on our mission for a long time, but just recently, he left us."

Aurora found a trail through the water and into the small clearing the group was in. "Oh yes. I remember him. He was the smart one that almost managed to kill me." She smiled seeing the kit. "Now who are you little one? They're telling you all kinds of lies now aren't they?"

Sy spotted Aurora and his eyes instantly go cold.

"Yooou!!!"

Without thinking Sy charged right at her.

OOC: Veeda's a girl

(BIC) "SY!!!!!" Vui shrieked. Devo, however charged with Sy. "No, don't!!!" Vui and Veeda cried.

"The jig is up, you fiend! Your Houndoom buddy is probably out in the ocean by now!!"

"Oh how cute but i do believe houndoom is quiet fine. Wouldn't you agree houndoom? Why don't you come on out and show them?" She smirked and sidestepped to dodge the charging pokemon while houndoom stepped out from behind a tree behind them.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Synthesis exploded. He began glowing bright white, and suddenly, a massive earthquake rocked the whole area. Trees began falling instantly, and large cracks appeared in the ground.

OOC: Synthesis is causing a mini-apocalypse.

IC: "GRAH!" Synthesis screamed. He glowed blue, and stones, rocks, and trees began flying towards Aurora and Houndoom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom