• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: Liberandum Academy CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PMD: Liberandum Academy

Hey Hey Hey. Stay outta my Academy area.

Name: Captain (or Cap)
Pokemon- Oshawott
Appearance: Captain looks like a regular Oshawott, other than the sailors hat he wears and the ruff in his hair.
Personality: Cap is a friendly sort of guy. He is quite inquisitive, and often picks out things easier than others. He is an expert swords man, and will often hop from one foot to the other to prevent land sickness. He isn't keen on batteling, moreso on picking up treasure. He has his negative sides- stuborness, refusal to share blue treasure, hoarding, and throwing a temper tantrum if prople do not follow his 'ORDERS'. Other than those flaws, he is mostly agreeable.
History: Cap grew up on a ship. He was the nephew of a Samurott named Ninja, who travelled the seas in search of treasure. Due to his uncle being the captain of the ship, Cap grew accustomed to giving orders, hence his current flaws. Cap never really fought much, but discovered his talent with scalchops in a Monster House of Pirates. He was dropped off to live in a beach hut several years ago, and yearned for adventure since.
Moves: Water Gun, Razor Shell, Water Sport, Tackle
Other: :XD:

@Malice Calvin
@Slendermodio

ACCEPTED!

Also, new rule that ill post now and add to the first post.

Inactiveness for 3 days without letting me know will end up in a removal from the RP.

This looks promising and cool. I'm not sure if I'll be joining (partially due to having the laptop and CPU in some repair shop, the half being me taking long in making the History part), but I wish this RP the best of luck. :D

This looks promising and cool. I'm not sure if I'll be joining (partially due to having the laptop and CPU in some repair shop, the half being me taking long in making the History part), but I wish this RP the best of luck. :D

Thanks a lot, hope your computer gets fixed!

Name: Luke
Pokemon: Riolu
Appearance: Wears a glove on his right hand with star on the back of his hand.
Personality: Very knowledgable. He loves to learn and always pays close attention. He always thinks three steps ahead and relies on his mind, causing him to have issues with his emotions.
History: Born to a set of Lucario's, his dad died when he was very young, and living high up on a mountain, there weren't many people to cope with other than his mother. Luke eventually wandered away from home and came upon town, rescuing a small Igglybuff from a rogue Arbok and making a small name for himself.
Moves: Force Palm, Blaze Kick, Foresight, and Bite.

I don't know if I I can go a three day limit because I'm still a freshman, I am heavily involved in Orchestra, and still occasionally get grounded, but I should never be more than five-seven days if that's ok. If not, I'll try my best.

@Axl Hmmm, you inactivity may be a problem. If it does become a problem I may have to cut you from the game. But for now, just take out Blaze Kick from your moves and your accepted.

Name: Falchion
Pokemon: Pawniard
Appearance: He wears a rather ragged, black scarf around his neck.

Personality: Falchion, having been raised with little to no contact with anyone outside of his tribe, lives by an entirely different code than regular Pokemon live in. He believes in his own survival above anything else, and simply does not understand the concept of sacrifices. Also, he is not the most social of individuals, tending to place his trust in himself and himself only. Due to this, teamwork is definitely not his forte, and he is often quite stubborn when it comes to receiving orders, tending to get a little carried away when on a mission. And on top of that, he acts without any respect for morals, mercy, or anything else that, in his eyes, could show weakness to his enemies.

In spite of all of this, Falchion is actually impeccably loyal to those he truly trusts. Even though he lived in an environment where suspicion and skepticism ruled over all, he also understands the concept of brotherhood. It's just earning this respect that oftentimes proves problematic.

History: Falchion was born and raised in an almost barbaric tribe of Pawniard and Bisharp, who lived far, far beyond any kinds of civilization. He was always isolated from the outside world in every sense, and only the lucky few, upper-class individuals who worked as mercenaries knew anything of what it was like, but they always refrained from speaking on the subject. Due to the tribe's separation from much of everything else, attacks from wild Pokemon were frequent and vicious, and as such, individuals were trained in combat at very young ages.

However, Falchion, at about the age of 8, came across a Murkrow who happened to be roaming the area. The Pawniard at first was about to attack the intruder, but he quickly managed to persuade him otherwise, stating that he was simply roaming around the area. The Murkrow introduced himself as Corvo, and took a bit of interest in the drastically different lifestyle of the tribe. Likewise, Corvo, being a wanderer, had vast knowledge of the world that Falchion desired to know about. The two quickly became friends, exchanging information and almost acting as brothers to one another. The others regarded Corvo's arrival with skepticism, but they nevertheless allowed him to visit every now and then.

One day, Corvo told Falchion that he knew of a place where he could interact with and get to know the world that he spoke of so much. Falchion, of course, was practically dying to go. However, members of the tribe were strictly forbidden from leaving the area unless they had explicit permission from the Master. But when consulted on the matter, the Master saw promise within the Pawniard, a spark that he had not seen in a long time. He wanted to shed the archaic lives that they all but forced upon themselves, so he decided that Falchion would become an ambassador of sorts for his people, and would eventually make certain that they were given safety and protection, with as little compromise to their current lives as necessary. Emboldened at the new assignment given, Falchion was eager to at last be able to bring glory to his people, to see the outside world...

Yet, at the same time, he regarded it with hostility and suspicion. After all, the only other creatures he knew besides his kinsmen and Corvo had tried to slaughter their people, and it was not at all easy to shed a lifestyle that stood firm for his whole life. He knew full and well that he was going into uncharted territory, and so he would have to be prepared for the worst.

Moves: Metal Claw, Thief, Hone Claws, and Aerial Ace

Other: :-/

...wow, that was the first time I've used an emoticon in years. That felt weird.

Last edited:

@Oblivion Awesome, but your moves are a little to strong, make them more basic.

Re: PMD: Liberandum Academy (Start Up going up Tuesday. Last chance to Sign Up!)

Thanks for the update!

I've found a theme for Hunter :EON - Universe City - YouTube

Also, here's some Doki & Nabi art I found a few weeks ago

tumblr_m0wto1hwjb1qcs89ho1_r2_1280.png

Am I not good enough to be notified? D:

Re: PMD: Liberandum Academy (Start Up going up Tuesday. Last chance to Sign Up!)

I just wanted to ask, are you going to be acting as the GM as well as a player?

Name: Alice
Pokemon: Eevee
Appearance: She is wearing a light blue collar with a gold bell hanging on it.

Personality: Alice is sweet,kind and friendly.She is someone that anyone can rely on.When she sees anyone feeling down,she tries to cheer them up and she is also willing to help and protect anyone and anything in need,especially if they're one of her loved ones.This characteristic of hers increased in a family experience.

History: Alice lived with all her seven eeveelution family (Flareon,Jolteon,Vaporeon,Espeon,Umbreon,Glaceon,and Leafeon,respectively) in the forest.She was the main treasure in her family.Everyone was delighted with her sweet actions and friendly smiles that warmed every hearts,even the most cruel heart will be delighted.But when she was 7,a tragedy happened that separated her from her loved ones.One night,the forest they were living in got caught on fire.The water pokémons in the forest tried their best to put out the fire but no luck.Afraid to lose the family treasure,Alice's family brought her to a tunnel that leads out of the forest.At first Alice didn't want to leave.But her family assured and promised her that they will be safe and after the fire they will look for her and they will get together again.Before she left,they hung a collar with a bell on it on her neck.Alice,who was filled with worries and fear that time,forcefully left the burning forest.Trusting her family's promise,she waited for them at a far distance from the fire.But the fire already got to an end and not a single pokémon went out of the tunnel nor the forest.At dawn she realized-she was all alone and the only survivor of the fire.At that time she vowed to herself that she will never let every second go to waste and no life would disappear in her sight.
(history inspired by "Story of Evil" music box version =3)

Moves: Tackle,Bite,Dig,Shadow Ball (based on May's Eevee)
Other: uhmm...what's an emote?

Craaaaap.

I just realized that I'm not going to be here for most of Tuesday. Hopefully I won't miss much...

It's been a while since I've been here (let alone done an RPG), so let's hope I still got it! ;D

Name: Royal
Pokemon: Yamask
Appearance: Royal looks like any other Yamask would, save for the fact that, for reasons unknown, he wears a wrist watch on both wrists, checking them every few minutes, almost compulsively.
Personality: Royal is, above all, a practical joker and lover of comedy, even if he's the butt of the joke. He's lighthearted and care free, though one couldn't tell by looking at him. He wants very much to evolve, to forsake the sad eyes that haunt him when he looks into his reflection, and the even more tragic visage that is the mask he must carry with him.
History: Royal has no recollection of the life he lived before he became a Ghost Pokemon, and ever since the fateful day he woke up as a Yamask, alone and lost, he's been a wanderer, an observer. He'd never had any particular plans for his own future, nor had he ever assessed his own desires in life. In fact, he only entered the Liberandum Academy contest at the insistence of a close friend, but now that he's won, he can't help but look brightly at the coming future, hoping he can reach a new life of promise and fulfillment, leaving whatever dark and tragic past he may have had behind him, though as he continues his new journey, he's slowly coming to terms with the fact that he may have to embrace his darkness in order to rise.
Moves: Astonish, Hex
Other: >:D :-D Better? Theme: Royksopp Forever by Royksopp. This was the song I was listening to while writing the bio, and I feel like it fits him pretty well.

Last edited:

Very interesting! Please reserve me a spot and it'll be up by the end of tonight.

Hopefully i'm not too late ^^

Name: Grace
pokemon: Kirlia
appearance: the only difference between other kirlias is that one of her eyes is blue, and no one is sure why.
personality: Excitable, random, and she is always loyal to her friends.
History: Her mother dissapeared 10 years ago and was now in custody of her older sister. (this was back when Grace was a Ralts) Eventually both Grace and her sister evolved and went their seperate ways. Not soon after, Grace's sister joined a rescue team and Grace became inspired to join a team of her own. that was when she discovered the academy...
moves: Growl, Confusion, Double team, Teleport
Other: Due to her "teleport" move, she accidentally teleports somewhere else when startled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom