• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PMD: Liberandum Academy CLOSED~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PMD: Liberandum Academy (Start Up going up Tuesday. Last chance to Sign Up!)

Hmm... You're probably referring to the emoticon. I thought the one I there would do, but I'll change it.

Re: PMD: Liberandum Academy (Start Up going up Tuesday. Last chance to Sign Up!)

Hmm... You're probably referring to the emoticon. I thought the one I there would do, but here's another. :-D

Sorry, I'm exhausted and didn't notice it. Gladly accepted!

@Kagamine Len Awesome, Accepted!

@Oblivion You won't miss to much, Ill make sure.

@Chocolate Bones You forgot something.

@Knight of Day Reserved!

@Valcarona You forgot something. Also, please try to be more grammatical with your posts.

What do you mean by grammatical? I have pretty bad grades on language arts, so I have trouble with this kind of stuff. and also i decided to join just now so i didn't plan all that much, thats why my forum is so brief.

Hmm... You're probably referring to the emoticon. I thought the one I there would do, but here's another. :-D

Sorry, I'm exhausted and didn't notice it. Gladly accepted!

Ah, no worries. I've just never been much of a fan of the graphic ones, but that would've been a lot easier to see, so my bad. Thanks for accepting Royal ;D . I look forward to getting started ;)

What do you mean by grammatical? I have pretty bad grades on language arts, so I have trouble with this kind of stuff. and also i decided to join just now so i didn't plan all that much, thats why my forum is so brief.

Just basic grammer, like capitalizing the first word of a sentence and properly punctuating. Im not saying it has to be perfect, but I'd like it to be decent. Also, you forgot something in your Other section, go read the rules again ;-).

Just one question: could you give me a ballpark estimate of what time you're going to post the Start-Up thread?

Just one question: could you give me a ballpark estimate of what time you're going to post the Start-Up thread?

3:00 EST.

OOHHHHH.... emotes.... so that's what i forgot (why do i always read the rules AFTER making my character?!) so umm...:XD2:

@Valcarona Accepted! Just be sure to practice good grammar

#GrammerNazi

"#GrammerNazi" Agreed ;)

Awesome. Perfect timing!

I've uploaded the "portraits" of all of the pokemon that had them in Mystery Dungeon 2 to a photobucket, so if you want to use them here's the link:

http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd398/TobiasMoon/Pokemon Portraits/

EDIT: I was also able to find portraits of Emolga and Oshawott
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it's now 4:00, I feel the need to ask. Is anything actually going to happen today?

Last edited:

I hope I'm not too late!

Name: Alexandria (Alex)

Pokémon: Vulpix

Appearance: Alexandria has amber eyes and a small amount of unruly auburn curls. She also where's a ruby pendant religiously (this will be explained in her history). Otherwise, Alexandria has the same appearance as the average Vulpix.

Personality: Alexandria is somewhat quiet and shy (this will also be explained in her history). However, she's also very hard-working. She relies on being protected by others, because fend for herself socially. She tends to stay away from large crowds and instead socialized with small people that she knows well.

History: Alexandria for him and raised in small village. After her mother died, her father became clinically depressed and abandoned his family. He left behind his wife's ruby pendant that he purchased for her on their wedding day, and her mother's life savings. Alexandria's wants very courageous and outgoing and courageous person because of the responsibility of caring for her entire family. When she became old enough to be required to go to school, she was exposed to social pressure and judgment. This pressure and judgment decimated her up courageous and outgoing qualities. Her mother had always loved the outdoors and was curious about the world outside her village's picket fence. She decided when she was 14 that she wanted to become an explorer, but when acquired adequate funds, she had already started a family, and couldn't learn how to and raise a family at the same time. Using a small amount of her salvaged outgoing qualities and her mother's savings, Alexandria decided to entrust her eldest sibling with her family in order to fulfill her mother's dream of attending school to be an explorer.

Moves: Quick Attack, Fire Spin, Confuse Ray, Will-O-Wisp

Others: [insert emoticon her] (Dont know how to do it on an iPad...Sorry)

I've uploaded the "portraits" of all of the pokemon that had them in Mystery Dungeon 2 to a photobucket, so if you want to use them here's the link:

Pokemon Portraits pictures by TobiasMoon - Photobucket

EDIT: I was also able to find portraits of Emolga and Oshawott
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it's now 4:00, I feel the need to ask. Is anything actually going to happen today?

Gotta say, I love the idea of using the portraits, but unfortunately there are none for Yamask D: /sadpanda.

Ah, well, maybe I'll make my own if I get some free time.

Sorry, but The only ones I have for the 5th gen pokemon are one for Ohawott and one for Emolga.

Does anyone know when Derrier usually comes on? I'm getting worried that I'll be too behind to participate in the RPG :p

@Knight of Day Im unusually busy this week sorry. But unfortunately you were to late, really sorry about that....jk, accepted!

God you scared the crap out of me! *Panting*

Is it possible for me to still join?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom