• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Earlier, the first images of this month's CoroCoro were revealed, showing the preview page for next month's issue. Here's the image:

http://serebii.net/corocoro11preview.jpg

As you can see, there are 3D models of Pikachu, Axew, Umbreon, Espeon, and Virizion. What this could be is anybody's guess, but I'm leaning towards Stadium 3 / a sequel to Colosseum or XD: Gales of Darkness, due to the Espeon and Umbreon in the image. Another possible game would be a 3D version of Mystery Dungeon.

What are your thoughts on this?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

WONDERMAIL CODES REVEALED THUS FAR:

• 3CMS47R2 - 5 Oran Berries [NEW]
  • 8W7TNK36 - Iron
  • K93YR926 - Protein
  • NT6MYXRQ - Sitrus Berry
  • P326J5WX - Joy Ribbon
  • JTN34N92 - Joy Seed
  • 8P868TP7 - Joy Seed [NEW]
  • MFN89K9X - 3 Reviver Seeds
  • XN83N4W6 - 3 Reviver Seeds
  • KQ5ST45X - 3 Reviver Seeds
  • 5PMHM339 - Golden Seed
  • 7F3CJ9FP - Gold Ribbon
  • KQM4W3H2 - Gold Scope
  • 2C3YJ43F - All-Protect Orb
  • NPWRWH8Q - Blue Key
  • 6SM86QY3 - PP Manual
  • W3KCMQMP - Fire Gift
  • TY2XTMNP - Dragon Gift
  • JMK5MFKS - Fighting Gift [NEW]
  • M676YKQN - Psychic Gift [NEW]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Possible Game Reveal? (CoroCoro)

I really hope it's Mystery Dungeon 3, as I've been waiting a long time for it.

Ya, I would enjoy another Mystery Dungeon.

Im hoping for a Colosseum/XD sequel myself, it's been a long time since we got a game like that and I really enjoy those games. I definately would like another one, though who knows what it could be.

Nah, I'd prefer Stadium 3, with a Gym Leader castle where you can battle every gym leader and Elite Four member. Oh yeah. But I'm hoping that we'll see the first Gen VI Pokemon here as well just like with Munchlax and Bonsly cameoing in XD.

Re: Possible Game Reveal? (CoroCoro Sep 2012)

Certailnly hoping for Colosseum, XD sequel.

I really don't like Gen VI , I know they need to make a game containing VI pokemon, but its my least favorite Gen.

Rumour has it that it's actually another episode installment from Grand Theft Auto IV..

GTA IV - Castelia City Stories.

You play Burgh and it turns out you owe a lot of money to some Albanian Loan Sharpedos....

Instead of cars you hover around on the back of Magnezones.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but... PokePark WiiU. You heard it here first.

Tomorrow's Nintendo Direct is "conveniently" about the WiiU as well, they may even reveal the first trailer.

Tomorrow's Nintendo Direct is "conveniently" about the WiiU as well, they may even reveal the first trailer.
I doubt it. From what the picture, it would make you think that Pikachu, Axew, Espeon and Umbreon would be the main characters, and I really don't see them being main characters in PokePark 3. Plus, we've already had two in the last three years, and even those were a stretch. If we get another one, I've lost all faith in Pokemon spin-offs.

There's already a Gen V Pokepark. I doubt they'd introduce another one this generation.

Could be a completely different game for the WiiU, though.

Please compare the models from:

PP2_Player_Pokemon.png

426px-PokePark_Wii_US_box.png

To:

corocoro11preview.jpg

The Pikachu is nearly identical, and all of the models follow the same distinguishable style.

I'd actually be surprised if this wasn't a PokePark.

Attachments

• corocoro11preview.jpg
    corocoro11preview.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 146

I can't even begin to make guesses on this. I'll wait for more info.

PP2_Player_Pokemon.png

To:

corocoro11preview.jpg

The Pikachu is nearly identical, and all of the models follow the same distinguishable style.

Alternatively, compare with a 3D model from Pokédex 3D Pro. Looks like that.

http://serebii.net/pokedex3dpro/pikachu.jpg

There are set 3D models for Pokémon. All 3D games will use them. It's not indicative of anything

Last edited:

Now that I look at it, it's kinda creepy that Pikachu has the same soulless expression in each of those pictures xD

Okay, I guess it is kinda possible that it might be another game (although I'm almost positive it will be a spin-off). Natural pessimist in me, plus the fact that there will be a Nintendo Direct about WiiU tomorrow afternoon still makes me think this will be "PokePark, WiiU edition".

Now that I look at it, it's kinda creepy that Pikachu has the same soulless expression in each of those pictures xD

Okay, I guess it is kinda possible that it might be another game (although I'm almost positive it will be a spin-off). Natural pessimist in me, plus the fact that there will be a Nintendo Direct about WiiU tomorrow afternoon still makes me think this will be "PokePark, WiiU edition".

I fail to see why a Nintendo Direct would make you think it'll be a PokéPark game. It might be, though it's a little soon, but I see no reason to think it will be one just because there's a Nintendo Direct

PP2_Player_Pokemon.png

To:

corocoro11preview.jpg

They're just re-using the model. As Serebii pointed out, its also the exact same model as in Pokedex 3D Pro. Game developers, or just anybody who does animation, tend to re-use stuff like that to prevent having to do the same thing over and over again. It's the same as the models in Stadium, Snap, and Stadium 2 - they're all the same. (EDIT: Same thing with the Ranch / Rumble models as well) To save time, they just re-use the models, as it's a waste of time doing it over and over again for every game.

I think it could be anything at this point, maybe even a new concept we haven't seen. They can reuse the models for whatever they make. Why make new models when the older ones are perfectly good? It saves them a lot of time as well.

I really don't like Gen VI , I know they need to make a game containing VI pokemon, but its my least favorite Gen.

So... no Gen VI details have been announced, we don't even know if Gen V is finished yet...
and you are saying Gen VI is your least favourite?

OT: Eh, I don't really care either way. I really only play the main series.

So... no Gen VI details have been announced, we don't even know if Gen V is finished yet...
and you are saying Gen VI is your least favourite?

OT: Eh, I don't really care either way. I really only play the main series.

I think that person confused VI with IV.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom